Random Transformers Videos

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'm just admiring how the legbots work. It's such a simple solution, and the results are pretty good. I wish Volcanicus did this.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'm just admiring how the legbots work. It's such a simple solution, and the results are pretty good. I wish Volcanicus did this.
What's the solution?

For that matter, what was the problem?

Yes, I watched the video. No, I don't have Volcanicus.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
What's the solution?

For that matter, what was the problem?

Yes, I watched the video. No, I don't have Volcanicus.

The problem is how to turn a bot into a leg. This transformation design of bending the legbots in half is what I'm calling a solution. Note that this design provides built-in feet, something Volcanicus fails to have at all.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
The problem is how to turn a bot into a leg. This transformation design of bending the legbots in half is what I'm calling a solution. Note that this design provides built-in feet, something Volcanicus fails to have at all.

You need to remember that, the offical ones have to be done on a tight budget and keep future retools in mind, plus they need to keep it simple for kids who might not know anything about Transformers and sees the packing showing a robot Dino and pester mum or dad to buy it for them!

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Deleted scene from animated, featuring the Dinobots V Megatron:

Fanmade deleted scene, to be precise.

It's based on cut parts from the official storyboards, but the extra seconds added in here were never actually completed in the animation. This is work Keyan commissioned himself.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
That was GREAT, sure it got over the top but then it was Arcee's dream, but a fun one at that, thou I did like the nod to Galvatron G1 toy colours and his delision from Headmasters anime

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
I'm not fond of when they add music with lyrics during the fight sometimes.

I recall Prime vs a Gundam and Starscream vs Rainbow Dash. Bee wouldn't stand a chance with whomever he fights.

Top Bottom