Random Transformers Videos

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Wow, that was really well done! This is exactly the kind of thing I'd love to be able to make to help to bring my Gizmoverse to life. I have my iPhone 14 pro max now which is supposed to be really good at this kind of stuff. I might have to start to work on something like this.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
In the 1980s, the main "knockoff" TV series to Transformers was Challenge of the GoBots (even though it technically came first).

In the late-90s/early 2000s, the main "knockoff" TV series to the Beast Era was DinoZaurs.

And now, Indonesia has created a blatant knockoff Transformers TV series that actually ripoffs several Movieverse character designs, stealing the looks of Megatron, Ironhide, and a bit of Bumblebee. The name of this series translates to "Red Armor Warrior":

wentwood

Citizen
I watched Trans Formers - Scramble City Via a fan dub yesterday which was good.

See Video in next post -

Will add Zone if I can find it.

Last edited:

wentwood

Citizen
I saved myself 25.7 G of space with Trans Formers Generation I on DVD and 990 megs with the movie. So any vids would be Beast Wars forward for stream or download.

Also saved not sure how much with Head Masters - Victory on DVD.

Cybersnark

Citizen
Hey, remember how they used "The Humbling River" for the War For Cybertron video games?

Turns out it fits really well with the Beast-Era.

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
I just saw that the other day. He didn't say that Transmetal 2 Blackarachnia was the other secret character in the PS BW. Also that the endings were linked.

The cool thing about that game was the voice actors coming in from the show. Not all but a good chunk (Scott McNeil had Rattrap and Silverbolt but no Dinobot or Waspinator around tho).

I posted this in the Rise of the Beasts thread.

I luv how Primal did the waist turn thing. So nostalgic haha

Top Bottom