Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

Copper Bezel

Revenge against God for the crime of Being.
Citizen
I've been pretty lucky in that I do check out suggestions (sometimes tentatively) and rarely end up getting pushed any anti-SJW type stuff. Once in a while I'll get a couple of suggestions from a channel and have to block it, but that's about the extent of it.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
Does anyone else have the problem where YouTube keeps recommending videos you've already seen?

Like I don't mean 'Oh they recommend this video you watched several months ago' but videos I've watched within the past few days.

unluckiness

Not Mecha-Broccoli
Citizen
Went to the aquarium district to sell off my assassin snails. Things have been breeding like nuts in my bedroom tank and they’re always in demand because hug pest snails.

the species and sheer number of monster fish there are always kinda worrying and kinda cool at the same time

Sharkshadow

Citizen
the petco near me is like that with reptiles. its cool to see all the monitor lizards there but hug is it worrying that someone's gonna buy one and think its gonna stay little and eat crickets.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
And then you go down the aisle with the cages and tanks that are fine for a hatchling, but most reptiles will outgrow it in less than a year, but some people will think it's still fine.....

Sharkshadow

Citizen
yup. what do you mean my cute little iguana is now five feet long and an asshole? i bet he just needs more crickets.

unluckiness

Not Mecha-Broccoli
Citizen
The only upside is that getting rid of overgrown fish or reptiles here is relatively easy with less strict cultural mores against what animals are to be eaten.

Most monster fish are tasty and bone-free
(in fact, most of the ones sold in the pet trade are runts or culls from the farming industry). Monitor lizard or iguana is okay, if a bit bony. You want the tail because that’s where most of the good meat is.

unluckiness

Not Mecha-Broccoli
Citizen
rzRkaUR.jpg

STANDING HERE
I REALIZE

unluckiness

Not Mecha-Broccoli
Citizen
It also means he can casually juggle planets, fly backwards through time and do super-mathematics, super-ventriloquism and super-weaving

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I don't love that cereal. It's so sugary that it has a texture like eating sand. Sweet sand, but still.

Top Bottom