Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
Most Animals don’t give a shit as long as it’s not their meat. It’ll be fine unless you own like, an elephant, gorilla or dolphin.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Conservationists could save any endangered species by dropping a few in the Everglades and just waiting.

unluckiness

Citizen
Yeah but that would be involve intentionally exposing animals to Florida, which is unethical, cruel, inhumane and i'm 50% sure gets you on some sort of list.

Last edited:

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
A curly-tailed lizard begged me for a taste of my mojo pork once. I kinda regret not giving it any but I don't know if they can eat that, and figured I would never be allowed to eat lunch in peace again if I did.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
This just happens sometimes. Last week it was several bags of ramen. Another time it was a bunch of vodka. One time it was a bag of VHS tapes. All different people.

unluckiness

Citizen
Looked into possibly buying a stingray to put in our dried up formerly-redtail pond. Jesus, that thing was near 5 feet long and somehow a stingray will need an even bigger filter than that somehow. Dad also wants to set up a discus tank but I flat out refused. Told him that the damn things would be more work than his hypothetical grandchildren.
Someone just... handed me a bag of tomatoes. I guess I'm keeping them.

Last edited:

Top Bottom