*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
like comment subscribe.png

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Tuesday: (took a walk around the block for some exercise and took my sunglasses into the house with me)

Wednesday: (walking out of work) Dang the sun's bright! Damn! Left my sunglasses at home.

Thursday: (walking out of work) Dang the sun's bright! Damn! Left my sunglasses at home.

Friday: (walk to car in morning) (pats around strange feeling on head) Oh, hey! I finally remembered my sunglasses. Betcha it'll be overcast this afternoon.

Guess what the weather's like?

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Some people get confused and think they lost their glasses while wearing them. I get confused and think I forgot my phone at home while driving to work, even though I'm using it to listen to music on my car's Bluetooth. A modern bout of dumbassery for a modern age.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
I have two cheap pairs of oversized sunglasses that fit over my regular glasses. One I always keep in my car, the other sits near my gardening stuff. Still, I barely use them. On the other hand, I frequently misplace my regular glasses and cellphone, sometimes in spots where I wonder why the hell I left them there.

Sharkshadow

Citizen
A lot of those channels if you go to them aren't full of clips form either show, there full of Alt-right nazi bullshit. they use an algorithm as bait to try and get you to look into their channel.

unluckiness

Not Mecha-Broccoli
Citizen
Mine's mostly toy reviews, anime or movie trailers and wildlife clips or documentaries, sometimes I watch people play Pokemon showdown if their sets are sufficiently ridiculous or people setting up aquariums.

I dunno, starting this morning, the algorithm decided that I should see peter griffin meet Donald Duck or shit from Game of Thrones that looks boring as hell from the thumbnail alone. Far as i can tell, I've never displayed any interest in either aside from looking up a giant chicken fight compilation last year.

Also Game of Thrones was shit from the beginning. I dunno why it took like eight seasons for people to realize that.

Last edited:

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
My sister insisted I should read Game of Thrones. I got through two books realized I just didn't care about any of these charicatures, and gave up. Didn't care enough to try watching it.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
My Youtube recs are all over the place b/c usually I'm clicking on links from other folks, not always interested in them.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Cats, video games, family feud, video games, video games, cobra kai, video games, cats, video games......

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
YouTube can't track me so I just get the generic recommendations. YouTube apparently loves talent show clips, music videos, and clickbait channels. I hope most of the millions of views these channels have are bots.

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
Mine's fairly on brand(going off what I got when I opened it just now), though the only WoW stuff I actually watch thee days is mostly lore things to see what they've done with the lore lately.
e3XWpHc.png

The annoying bit is when I'm listening to music on Autoplay and it tries to feed me different uploads of the same song three times in a row after I just listened to it.

Copper Bezel

Revenge against God for the crime of Being.
Citizen
Videos from the good side of atheism YouTube, ancient history and history of religion, video essays (the more ephemeral the pop culture, the more likely), Star Trek, Warframe, MLM / crypto / Kickstarter scam yucks. YouTube knows me very well.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
I get kpop, technology vids, Dankpods, food vids (all just recipes, taste tests, and gadget reviews), magical girl stuff, Thomas & Friends, and videos about real-life locomotives.

The Doctor Who

Now With Sheffield Steel!
Citizen
I have a lot of let's players (though I hardly watch most of them anymore) and informational people.

I don't get much alt-right suggestions, but probably because I almost never click on suggested videos unless they're from people I already follow.

Top Bottom