Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Many log attempts have caused my online to besuspended(sic). Luckily all I have to do to reactivate my online is click a sketchy link.

Weird because I'm not clicking the link but my online seems to be working just fine.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
I got something like 4 text messages in two days that there were issues w/ my bank account.. the URLs given weren't even close to the actual bank URL. They're not even trying.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Right now I'm getting a robocall from... my old high school? How the hug did they find my current cell phone number?

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
My old high school got knocked down so they could build a new one behind it.

Of course, the old building was also a crumbling mess that was never built right in the first place. The third floor couldn't be used because the ceilings were only five feet high, but somehow nobody noticed until they'd already done most of the finishing work building it. Had chalkboards and everything.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
That feeling when you're hungry but it's only a couple hours until you go home. You can wait that long. You don't need to spend good money on over-priced vending machines...right? RIGHT???

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I trigger a security alert every time I log into my own Google account from the only computer I ever do that with.

Google fears me.

Top Bottom