Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
Rurouni Kenshin. Stellar all around.

Cowboy Bebop had a decent shot at being good given how grounded the premise is but awful dialogue and pacing kind of ruined it.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
There was an old Fist of the North Star movie that was pretty good.

The second Guyver wasn't bad. The first one was shit, though. Weird how the sequel was better, that almost never happens.

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
I wonder how Netflix Avatar will turn out. IIRC, the series creators walked out of that one. Might actually end up worse than Schyamalan’s

The Mighty Mollusk

Citizen
I dread to think how that could be possible, but I also know that calling something rock bottom is just begging someone to show up with a shovel.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
I honestly agree. I was giggling for most of the movie with the acid trip effects alone.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
I've only seen it once. May have to see if I can find it again.

Oh! How could I forget? Alita actually kicked ass. Shame we probably won't get a sequel. If I remember right, didn't it bomb at the box office?

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
You really shouldn't be posting about how she tastes in front of everyone like that. *tsk tsk*

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
Bought the new Hulk series since I have a soft spot for the green guy and Immortal Hulk was legit good even with the copout ending.

Premise is that Banner has taken control of the Hulk and is piloting it directly and that he is a bigger threat than the big green monster. Strikes me as a bit off considering A: they keep referring to the piloted Hulk as a starship when the setup is more of a mecha and B: they already did the "Banner is a bigger monster than Hulk" thing in a damn good story arc i think 5 or so years ago.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
*tries to think of something*
*gives up and leaves thread*
I wonder what's in this thread.
*click*
*it's the same thread*

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
I apparently preordered some Power Rangers figures about a month ago that I don't remember doing so.

Haven't bought any non-robot figures in forever. Wonder what past me was thinking.

The Mighty Mollusk

Citizen
ayekihY.png

Practice responsible anime breeding. Spay or neuter your weebs today.

Top Bottom