Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
I wouldn't want to. Kids are way too much work, even w/out everything being a mess right now.

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
nobody wants to be in a discord room with me for 5 minutes, so I'm never going to convince someone to have a kid with me lol

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
There's a distinct lack of dragoness in my immediate area.

.... What do you get if you chain a dragoness down and secure her with padlocks?
A Lock 'Ness

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
They're making another Matrix sequel? After the last two movies spent their run time going off the rails that the first movie set up so meticulously?

Also, lol the posters look legit terrible

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
Catching up on upcoming media is depressing. I just learned that Netflix is making live-actionYu Yu Hukusho, One Piece and Gundam.

I hereby dub these Yu Yu Hack-usho, One Piss and Gundumb respectively hur hur hur

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
Blockbuster basically refused to move with the times and, even when they tried to, they were unable to compete with the likes of Netflix and Redbox because it was too late for them to even do so.

They deserved to go under.

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
Netflix has a good model. Now f they'd only stop investing in garbage.

Every single corporation wanting a piece of that pie and starting their own streaming services, diluting the actual quality content exponentially does not help matters.

Sharkshadow

Citizen
blockbuster: you were one day late with your copy of killzone. that'll be 55 dollars in late fees
me: hahaha no.
hug them they deserved to fold.

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
I can't believe No Way Home didn't take the chance to bring in ASM Rhino and an alternate universe Vulture to get a live-action me and the boys.

Top Bottom