Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
What I ordered: A Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles t-shirt.

What I got: A Tinker Bell t-shirt with a TMNT sticker on the plastic bag.

WTF, Amazon?

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
What I ordered: A Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles t-shirt.

What I got: A Tinker Bell t-shirt with a TMNT sticker on the plastic bag.

WTF, Amazon?

Complain and send it back, a while back I read about someone who ordered something expensive and got given something completely unrelated instead!

Caldwin

Citizen
They have an online return form. But the reasons you choose from don't quite cover everything.

Package not delivered: I mean, I did get a package. I got a delivery. It was just the wrong item.

Defective/damaged product: I mean, I'm sure the Tinker Bell shirt is perfectly serviceable for what it's meant to do, but again, it was the wrong item.

Like, seriously, why isn't there specifically a "wrong item delivered" option?

Last edited:

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
And they don't carry any real selection of pants for the overly leggy, which has gotten me thinking of trying the same.

Caldwin

Citizen
You wouldn't believe how hard it is to find XXX-L shirts in the store. Amazon is just a couple clicks away. I also don't run into this problem often (in fact only once before), and their customer service is admittedly pretty good. It's just perplexing how TMNT becomes Tinker Bell.

So they're sending a new shirt and I have a certain amount of time to send the other shirt back or they'll charge me for it. I already decided to keep it (after putting in for a replacement but before I was able to get to a UPS store). I don't particularly like Disney, but Tinker Bell's little coquettish look was just too cute to send back.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I know a few people who are getting hit really hard this season. I guess I'll just stay home for a while.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I didn't sleep last night and it wasn't my insomnia's fault this time. It was just really windy last night. I have old awnings on my bedroom windows. The wind would pick them up for a few seconds, then drop them with a loud bang.

Woosh.

BANG.

Woosh.

BANG.

Woosh.

BANG.

All night long.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
My dad saw a mother cat teaching her kids how to use a catflap the other day, thou one of them had to take a bit of a run up at it to get in as there is a bit of a step below the door! In other news, went back to work after having 9 days off, a week of it was unused holiday time, didn't go anywhere, mostly just chilled at home, celebrated the arrival of the new year along with my Birthday and a few days later, my sister's birthday, so not much profit out of her, sadly as I have to give her a gift, but my Birthday went better than Christmas as I came down with the flu on Chirstmas day, thou I got over it within two days, I'm still coughing a bit, two weeks later!! :(

Caldwin

Citizen
This morning I was following a truck that had a bumper sticker that said "Safety is my goal." My first thought was that typically when someone says something is their 'goal' that implies it's something they haven't achieved or obtained yet.

I kinda felt concerned following this guy.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
hey guys rate my desktop
desktop.png

Top Bottom