Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

Galvaplexia

Flamboyant Cuddles!!!
Citizen
IMG_7444.jpeg

Minor modding of my latest Gimmy to make him slightly more show-accurate.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Astro Magnum (Decepticon Galactic Manipulator).png

(I'm not sure why they're isn't a dedicated "Galactic Man" entry at TFwiki, which links to the other entries above. I think it would be more succinct and would help users find info about the character more).

Galvaplexia

Flamboyant Cuddles!!!
Citizen
View attachment 17503

(I'm not sure why they're isn't a dedicated "Galactic Man" entry at TFwiki, which links to the other entries above. I think it would be more succinct and would help users find info about the character more).
Would this not be better in the tfwiki thread? Not saying anything negative about you posting it here, just that the change would actually be seriously considered or even implemented if you posted it over there.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Would this not be better in the tfwiki thread? Not saying anything negative about you posting it here, just that the change would actually be seriously considered or even implemented if you posted it over there.
I wasn't even aware that we had one. I did create a thread about a recent search related issue at that site. Do you mean that thread?

Regardless, I included the links under the picture primarily to give info about a character that not many people may know about (and/or to show why I "changed" the name of the toy). The little moan I had was just add-on too that.

Galvaplexia

Flamboyant Cuddles!!!
Citizen
I wasn't even aware that we had one. I did create a thread about a recent search related issue at that site. Do you mean that thread?

Regardless, I included the links under the picture primarily to give info about a character that not many people may know about (and/or to show why I "changed" the name of the toy). The little moan I had was just add-on too that.
That’s cus that page has been snapped outta existence. I can’t find it anywhere despite having used it multiple times and now I’m feeling gaslit by the universe.😳🙈

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen

Top Bottom