Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Something I kind of threw together last night and made a bit of a change today, its not really a city, but a kind of base, which is under going a worlds collide, three guess who responsible for this:

base.jpg

Galvaplexia

Flamboyant Cuddles!!!
Citizen
Havin’ some fun photo dump.

IMG_7477.jpeg

“SOMEONE GIVE ME A REAL FIGHT!!”

72125225387__FBC868AB-E5EB-43B6-BB2E-8E490F97BE9D.jpeg

If it’s real fight you want…”

72125227563__6E54103B-FE24-4437-8D48-AC71EE96D86E.jpeg

“You’ve got one!”

72125230010__E9E48924-BF75-4EA2-A08C-B9A306394234.jpeg

72125284622__6B5351BB-CD36-48F7-90DB-8072D7E58862.jpeg

72125285979__44D1B4EC-ED30-4FC5-A6B2-81B739B58D66.jpeg

“IMPOSSIBLE!”

IMG_7483.jpeg

“I enjoy that look of confusion; when an inferior being meets a higher power.”

72125349685__69D9DB6D-CD1C-4BA5-A338-6FD5318A61EA.jpeg

“Yo, Scourge!”

image.jpg

And Dirge for no reason.

(Ok there is a reason, and the reason is he’s my latest “walk-around-the-house-and-fiddle-with” figure of the day, so there.😇)

Last edited:

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Havin’ some fun photo dump.

View attachment 17632
“SOMEONE GIVE ME A REAL FIGHT!!”

View attachment 17633

If it’s real fight you want…”

View attachment 17634
“You’ve got one!”

View attachment 17635

View attachment 17636

View attachment 17637
“IMPOSSIBLE!”

View attachment 17638
“I enjoy that look of confusion; when an inferior being meets a higher power.”

View attachment 17639

“Yo, Scourge!”

View attachment 17640
And Dirge for no reason.

(Ok there is a reason, and the reason is he’s my latest “walk-around-the-house-and-fiddle-with” figure of the day, so there.😇)
^ Most of that colored text (basically everything after the first line in yellow) is really hard to read on the purple background.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
At the moment Sandstorm is standing on my season 1 & 2 characters shelf, my ideal season cast that is, of Autobots, cons get the shelf above them, below if the big characters shelf of various eras, then its TFP cast and then a bit of a mixed shelf with books, games and DVDs, then more junk below that, with just one con lucking on that, FOC Shockwave

3210Self-Destruct

Chushka chuteshka.
Citizen
At the moment Sandstorm is standing on my season 1 & 2 characters shelf, my ideal season cast that is, of Autobots, cons get the shelf above them, below if the big characters shelf of various eras, then its TFP cast and then a bit of a mixed shelf with books, games and DVDs, then more junk below that, with just one con lucking on that, FOC Shockwave
Are you looking to buy one? I have one I can let go to a new home.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Are you looking to buy one? I have one I can let go to a new home.

Nope, don't need to, my Sandstorm stands on a shelf with the rest of the autobots with Siege Springer next to him, the only thing I didn't like about that Sandstorm is the weapon he came with, it just looked stupid, I had the original toy when I was a kid, still do, not sure where it is currently but the gun looked far better than what came with the T30 figure, a third party gun currently serves the T30 Sandstorm, while Siege Springer pinched T30 Springer's sword, that is a great weapon, whoever desgin Siege's swords rotorblade wasn't thinking much, because if you put the swords in his hands, you get a weird piece left over.

Zephyr

Cursed Punweaver
Citizen
Yeah, I'm not overly fond of T30 Springer's gun, either. Like in a vacuum, it's fine. It's neat and has a good firing gimmick, and I'm not normally opposed to weapons that match their owners, but given the IDW inspirations, I wanted something more in line with that, so I've given mine the gun from PRID Arcee.

Not that I included it in either of these pictures, but. Details.

YOh5A1O.jpg

Enter the Springerverse.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I meant Shockwave.

Again, no need, he currently stands at the bottom of the bookcase, a bit dusty but plotting something lodgically evil, he is one of my favourte Shockwave figures, thou I think my all time favourte, is Animated Shockwave, because of the fact he can pose as a Autobot and unlike Punch/Counterpunch, he has two alt modes, so, I'm not in need of more Shockwaves currently as I got a total of eight Shockwaves in my collection:
Alternators
FOC
DOTM
TFP
Siege
Legacy
Animated
Combiner Wars

Each of those figures are good in their own way, thou the only one to have a fault of sorts would of TFP due to the rubber used for the tread cable, it broke on my copy:( but then the rubber was rather thin, I never handled a G1 Shockwave, to be honest, I don't bother with the actual G1 toys, I've become obessed with more modern figures!

Yeah, I'm not overly fond of T30 Springer's gun, either. Like in a vacuum, it's fine. It's neat and has a good firing gimmick, and I'm not normally opposed to weapons that match their owners, but given the IDW inspirations, I wanted something more in line with that, so I've given mine the gun from PRID Arcee.

Not that I included it in either of these pictures, but. Details.

YOh5A1O.jpg

Enter the Springerverse.

Springers unite!!!

Top Bottom