Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

TheSupernova

How did we get so dark?
Citizen
1700077647145.jpeg

"Tasty, frozen caffeine is the right of all sentient beings."

(I'm so tired today...)

Galvaplexia

Flamboyant Cuddles!!!
Citizen
IMG_7545.jpeg

Of course this lumbering idiot is over 3 weeks late to the (Halloween) party. He’s incredibly dedicated to his character, and walking in a permanent shuffle-lurch would make anyone 3 weeks late.🎃⏰

I also love how he’s got hands permanently affixed in the overhand/grabby position, because Frankenstein, so in addition to “Triggerhappy shoulders” and “gorilla arms” now we as fans have an additional category of molded body part types to gripe about: “Frankentron hands!” 🙃

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Right up until the autobots couldn't fly... Except the ones that turned into planes... and then only in vehicle mode.

I don't remember, did superion fly in G1? I know he did in some of the IDW comics, but I honestly can't recall.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Right up until the autobots couldn't fly... Except the ones that turned into planes... and then only in vehicle mode.
The Dinobots still retained their robot mode flight ability even after that point. They were deemed an exception to the rule.

I don't remember, did superion fly in G1? I know he did in some of the IDW comics, but I honestly can't recall.
I want to say he did. At least once.

Not counting season 3, when anyone could fly when the plot called for it. Because season 3 just didn't care to keep consistent with that rule.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I always got a kick how they made it a plot point that Autobots can't fly, yet they fly all the time in multiple episodes.

That's the 80s for ya, never in their wildest dreams did they imagine 40+ years on from when they wrote the scripts, did they envision a network of information where people from all over the world break apart their work, the good, the bad and the ugly sides of it, as for them, it was likely just Tuesday 😁 and that's before Tuesday became a thing!!😁

Top Bottom