Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
When I was at TFCon Orlando, I took the following pics of a customized version of Generations Thrilling 30 Rattrap remade from a rat into a Pembroke Welsh Corgi. The customizer had made it as a one-of-a-kind gift for someone else, so it wasn't a for-sale item.

Apologies for the quality of some of these pics. The area in the room around us was crowded, so we struggled a bit to hold both the figure and the camera still in order to get these shots (I held the camera, he held the figure). No robot mode pics either, sadly.

20231020_232401.jpg
20231020_232423.jpg
20231020_232426.jpg
20231020_232437.jpg
20231020_232450.jpg
20231020_232525.jpg

20231020_232541.jpg

Galvaplexia

Flamboyant Cuddles!!!
Citizen
Kaboomy.
IMG_7437.jpeg

With Matrix pried out and made off with.
IMG_7438.jpeg

image.jpg

All gone.🙊

image.jpg

Add a Junkion.

image.jpg

An effect is almost always instantaneous.

image.jpg
FULL RECONSTITUTION AND REACTIVATION IN UNDER 30 SECONDS GUARANTEED OR YOUR MONEY BACK*! HURRY HURRY HURRY!! SHOP OUR OUTLETS TODAY!!!

*Matrix component not required for full reconstitution and reactivation effect. Junkion effect does not guarantee the presence of or replacement of Matrix component for your Ultra Magnus. Common side effects include nausea, diarrhea and vomiting. Some even report loss of bowel movement. Talk to your First-Aid if symptoms persist for more than 3 cycles or if your joints or other articulation points become infected with Cosmic Rust or Nacelle wing fungus.

Last edited:

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Kaboomy.View attachment 17470

With Matrix pried out and made off with.View attachment 17471

View attachment 17472
All gone.🙊

View attachment 17473
Add a Junkion.

View attachment 17474
An effect is almost always instantaneous.

View attachment 17475FULL RECONSTITUTION AND REACTIVATION IN UNDER 30 SECONDS GUARANTEED OR YOUR MONEY BACK*! HURRY HURRY HURRY!! SHOP OUR OUTLETS TODAY!!!

*Matrix component not required for full reconstitution and reactivation effect. Junkion effect does not guarantee the presence of or replacement of Matrix component for your Ultra Magnus. Common side effects include nausea, diarrhea and vomiting. Some even report loss of bowel movement. Talk to your First-Aid if symptoms persist for more than 3 cycles or if your joints or other articulation points become infected with Cosmic Rust or Nacelle wing fungus.

I couldn't help but think of this:

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
So, earlier this year, I posted a pic of my haul from BotCon 2023, which included eleven Earthrise Soundbarriers. Prior to then, I had already acquired seven Soundbarriers from Ollie's, making a total of eighteen.

For a while now, I've been hinting on occasion that I bought so many Soundbarriers because I needed them for something very particular. Something I was building.

In the time since, I've completed this building project, but only now have finally taken pics of what it is.

This project required a full total of 31 individual figures:
  • Siege Countdown ×1
  • Earthrise Soundbarrier ×18
  • Earthrise Sky Lynx ×1
  • Earthrise Ironworks ×1
  • Earthrise Airwave ×1
  • Earthrise Galactic Odyssey Collection Botropolis Rescue Mission Ironworks ×1
  • Earthrise Galactic Odyssey Collection Botropolis Rescue Mission Overair ×1
  • Earthrise Galactic Odyssey Collection Botropolis Rescue Mission Fuzer ×1
  • Earthrise Galactic Odyssey Collection Botropolis Rescue Mission Blast Master ×1
  • Earthrise Galactic Odyssey Collection Botropolis Rescue Mission Moonrock ×1
  • Earthrise Galactic Odyssey Collection Botropolis Rescue Mission Missile Master ×1
  • Selects Greasepit ×1
  • Selects Hot House ×1
  • Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Collection Galaxy Shuttle ×1

Behold, the Zone Base.

20240502061913%21Zonebase.jpg

pfjC2e0.jpg

ecib1r1.jpg

gpPvKXI.jpg

zRupnpH.jpg

eON7hTP.jpg

CaMGCSr.jpg

5FjSLbu.jpg

3Wiv0yi.jpg

IKqkyNQ.jpg

fbRqPvv.jpg

M0tD6uf.jpg

j1PWT7s.jpg

Ky6NYc9.jpg

Last edited:

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
I don't have any more ramps, road Battle Masters, or any other kind of pieces that would enable such a connection with anything that isn't already a part of this combination.

Top Bottom