Mey Hem RPG: Sword & Sorcery After the End of the World!

The Doctor Who

Now With Sheffield Steel!
Citizen
CufWO0n.gif

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
This is one hell of a way to not just survive, but re-enter the story with a bang! Kudos Doc.

Your character has gone in such a fascinating direction!

Also, Zam has made, in a few lines, one of the most hateable bad guys. I (and by extension Kage) might actually want to kill Jezejendra (Jezejendra?).

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
Also, Zam has made, in a few lines, one of the most hateable bad guys. I (and by extension Kage) might actually want to kill Jezejendra (Jezejendra?).

Jezejandra. It's a Mey Hem fused name of Jezebel and Alejandra.

Also, *massive sigh of relief*

Like, I hope the party can defeat Jezejandra without killing her, but I'm glad I succeeded in making her thoroughly unlikeable. I was worried when the focus of the party's dislike seemed to laser focus on Correspondent 251 and time started to stretch out. It also meant I had (yet another) doomsday timer to juggle since people needed to at least tolerate Monday before this happened. Which, I guess is the other thing...I've been stuck in the "waiting for the bad thing to happen in a horror/suspense" for years. So, we're finally past that. Though, it's another situation where the loss of the old site is frustrating since those who reread older posts would be able to read some of Monday's comments in a new light.

GodSentinelOmega

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Oh i definitely want to beat her. Kage might want to kill her in the moment, but you know him. :)

I feel the delay in this case and focus on 251 is mostly on me and my tendency to get a bit overly talky at times. As for Monday, I feel in a way that almost from a beginning she was less a bad guy to be disliked and more just an antagonistic force because she is being used by YPNR. For me, I remember through the old campaigns, i’ve Kage reevaluating his opinions on Monday as we go, partly because of Friday. Monday is, from what he thinks, on offshoot, or later model version of what Friday is. Though she is pure AI, whereas Friday has been magically ‘enhanced’. In a way, having Oracle around has also made him a bit more sympathetic to Monday.

Plus, she’s never actively been written as trying to kill them. She’s sassy and obstructive at times, but you’ve never characterized her as hostile. I mean, she never did tell YPNR all about us did she?

I really have to commit to getting the story recaps going again.

Last edited:

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
I feel the delay in this case and focus on 251 is mostly on me and my tendency to get a bit overly talky at times.

Not gonna put this on you since the campaign lasted twice as long in real time than expected. Also, on my side there's the issue where, quite similar to SAVAGE, the players didn't meet the leaders in the order of creation. Correspondent 251 was created last but revealed first. Obviously not counting Elizilah, Patch pretty accurately called out YPNR leadership's biggest failing.

I mean, she never did tell YPNR all about us did she?

Nope.

Last edited:

GodSentinelOmega

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
The Citizen is Sue’zhan, the lady we rescued from Master SAVAGE earlier and discovered was a lost Viknadian. The higher ups in YPNR seem to refer to all there people by number, not name.

Very ‘The Prisoner’.

GodSentinelOmega

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I’m also going to try syealthing Kage up the wall to get to JezejAndra and the gun. I need a distraction for that, so I‘m thinking Of tossing a smoke bomb. That could work as a great way to launch Night Cap without her seeing.

GodSentinelOmega

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Will do. I’ll get a post up tomorrow. Kage will be launching the smoke bomb at Jezejandra so should at least be able to know where she is. Zam might have to weigh On potential sight penalties.

Patch

Citizen
Patch will try to do something helpful. Drawing the enemy's attention away from her will be appreciated.

GodSentinelOmega

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Her sight shall be obscured forthwith. :)

Hold off on Night Caps fastball special til then.

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
Sue'zhan was last mentioned back at the end of April lol, I don't feel so bad about forgetting about her now XD...well maybe a little, so I had Dee include her in the stat buff I just had her do since well, she's kinda too far away for swording the badlady at the moment lol

Top Bottom