Mey Hem RPG: Sword & Sorcery After the End of the World!

The Doctor Who

Now With Sheffield Steel!
Citizen
I assume that, since Zam didn't give me a skill challenge to escape the surgical equipment, there isn't one. If that's in error, I will adjust my post.

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
Correct.

My question, I guess for GSO, is Correspondent 251 gagged, blindfolded or both?

The Doctor Who

Citizen
Cliff notes on this guy's appearance:

Average hight, build, somewhat skinny. Tousled reddish brown hair. Green eyes. Heavy eyebrows with an elastic face somewhere between David Tennant and Johnny Depp.

Wearing rumpled business attire. White button down shirt and loose tie and navy slacks.

That'll at least give the gist.

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Correct.

My question, I guess for GSO, is Correspondent 251 gagged, blindfolded or both?

She was when we left out little hides hole and came to the labs. You could easily roll with having the blindfold slipping a bit so she can see what’s going on. She’s definitely still gagged and bound up though. Also, has Night Cap successfully busted the gun aimed at Monday?

If no, Kage can still try to attack it.

If yes, I can have Kage try to use his grappling hook and acrobatics to try and swing in and attack Jezejandra. Also, should anybody try and catch the flying Pawny after his punches the raygun?

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
Also, has Night Cap successfully busted the gun aimed at Monday?
Yes, he succeeded his check.

If yes, I can have Kage try to use his grappling hook and acrobatics to try and swing in and attack Jezejandra.
If that's an option he would like to attempt, the option exists.

Also, should anybody try and catch the flying Pawny after his punches the raygun?
That depends. Does gravity exist? Did EB throw Night Cap so hard that his DCs were lowered enough that it countered a low dice roll? Was Night Cap thrown away from the group and thus, most wouldn't be able to easily catch him? Would rescuing an ally instead of attacking a villain be more dramatically interesting? The answer to the questions will determine if anyone should try to catch the pawny.

The Doctor Who

Citizen
I'm thinking a dexterity check to throw something under Night Cap to break his fall. Success measured in how well I can hit the right spot.

I'm being vague because I don't want to spoil the flavor text.

I'm just not sure if were in combat time or not. Like we're not 'in combat' but we are under threat, so I'm not sure if I can just go ahead and do it or gotta wait since I just performed a non-instant action.

GodSentinelOmega

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Zam hasn’t said combat yet and, as we haven’t directly attacked anybody yet, I think we can still roll normally. Hopefully.

I’ll get a post together for Kage swinging for Jezejandra.

The Doctor Who

Citizen
Fair point, tossing a thing is a pretty quick action, so it's not unreasonable to add in.

Edit:... Never mind lol

Last edited:

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
Zam hasn’t said combat yet and, as we haven’t directly attacked anybody yet, I think we can still roll normally. Hopefully.
Combat hasn't started yet. While it would usually be a post between GM posts, small posts like what TDW did are allowed.

The Doctor Who

Citizen
Somebody else save me!
I mean, this doesn't necessarily mean you aren't saved, just that something went wrong with the attempt. The obvious thing would be that I miss and you plop to the ground. But it's up to the GM to decide how creative failure can be.

GodSentinelOmega

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Nah, if you don’t catch him, Kage will. Don’t worry.

Also, i am so very looking forward to Kage meeting ‘The Chemist’. :)

Top Bottom