Mey Hem RPG: Sword & Sorcery After the End of the World!

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
@Destron D-69 Regular HP and Energy should be max for everyone's characters. It's the Fatal HP that might be a concern, pending on how the fight goes. Also, rereading and Lucidas sounds right. Correspondent 251, Chief Apothecary Jezejandra, and High Intellectual Lucidas are all full of themselves but each of them has a different tone.

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
251 is righteously full of herself. Though of the three, she is the only one I can see having a slim chance of being convinced of YPNR/Lucidas’s utter insanity. Unlikely I know since she headed up Holiday Island, but still.

Jezejandra is smugly certain she has the biggest brain. Knocking her out was very satisfying.

Lucidas is just full on, self superior maximum ego God complex guy, and thus he is fun. Beating him will be a pleasure.

You gave them great personalities Zam.

Last edited:

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
Damage would have overflowed so that Orb 1a, 1b, 2, and 3 would all be destroyed. The crit would target Lucidas but the orbs being destroyed would mean that Turn up the Heat couldn't be used.

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
Edit, so I don't accidentally ignore it when calculating damage at the end of the turn.

The Doctor Who

Now With Sheffield Steel!
Citizen
Just want to affirm I've not forgotten about this RP. I'm just super busy right now between life, work, my comic and medical needs.

I'll try to get a post up tonight if at all possible.

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
This sounds intriguing. Also, irl stuff is necessary. The rp isn’t going anywhere. We’ll crush Lucidas when the time is right. :)

Also, I am still, very very slowly I admit, writing up summaries for our campaigns. I know it’s taking forever, but I am approaching end of disc 1 campaign 2, the Stronger, Better, Faster one. Just about to get to the brainstorming on how to catch the Cloaked Man, then all the following shenanigans when the gang wakes up the following morning.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
It's just on my Bluesky account until I can find better hosting.

@ thedoctorwho.bsky.social search the hashtag "thenthdegree" or just scroll a bit.
Since Smackjeeves went down the drain, I've been using Comic Fury. Free and easy to use. I can show you more on how the site works if you're interested.

Top Bottom