Mey Hem RPG: Sword & Sorcery After the End of the World!

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Ok, so we’re ready for our next move. However, knowing that only 251, Lucidas and Jezejandra have access to the labs and such. Should we drag 251 along with us, even though Kage would much prefer to leave her tied up in the dark.

Also, would Friday have any idea where the labs are. If she does it would mean one less question.

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
I know we're kinda homebrewing the glyph magic on Dee's sword to 'ic' an 'ooc' bit of functionality... but, were it possible to transfer that glyph to 251, we could technically leave her here and bring her to us when we need her.

not sure if that's asking too much of the goddesses lol

GodSentinelOmega

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Ah well, it was worth a shot. :) Shame you can put it on her clothes and drag her along with them.

I think Kage might well be dragging her along with us, cause he’s not likely to risk them finding Friday unless there’s no other way.

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
I was only waiting to see if Patch wanted to grab Night cap or if I'd have dee scoop him up, if you want to move on, its an easy enough point to skip over

GodSentinelOmega

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I’m ok with that. I think I’ve had Kage pontificate enough. :)

Time to save the world. Again.

GodSentinelOmega

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Hmm. I’m wondering if, when we do that, if I have Kage in his stealth camo, he could throw a smoke bomb and go for one of the correspondents for a stealth takedown, while everyone else goes for the other one. Maybe we can take these two both down without a fight?

As for a takedown, should I roll Might or Dexterity to knock them out Batman stealth style?

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
The players are in an access tunnel parallel to a hallway with the correspondents and children. The door is in front of the correspondents.

GodSentinelOmega

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
So if we open the panel quickly and Kage tosses a smoke bomb, we can take them by surprise.

GodSentinelOmega

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
True. I’ve never really thought on it much, but I do always work on the idea that Kage carries say, three or four at the most. I think I’ve used uh, two so far, so I have one or two left. I’m just thinking on a way to distract these correspondents for a fist takedown, since we really don’t want another drawn out fight just yet. :)

Like the Omegarangs, my maximum for them is probably about 9. Three folded up on either thigh, three on his belt. Which does mean, I’m nearly out of Omegarangs.

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
Was more looking at your character sheet and seeing the number of dailies. I wasn't worried about Omegarangs since they're used in battle and could be picked up later.

As for a takedown, should I roll Might or Dexterity to knock them out Batman stealth style?

I missed this. Pick whichever one you want since your stats are high enough to autopass.

GodSentinelOmega

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Oh I know the Omegarangs aren’t needed, that was just a bit of personal narrative flavouring I keep in mind for myself. Otherwise I could end up writing Kage packing an infinite supply of Omegarangs kept in a sub space pocket in his belt. :)

But yeah, you’re right, smoke bombs are three per rest, so this will be my last one for a while then. Ok I’ll get a post up tomorrow.

Thanks Zam.

Top Bottom