Mayhems tangled mess of controler cords

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
Sonic 2 & Knuckles looks great and the new game trailer actually kinda looks promising. Please don't get my hopes up too much, Sega.

The Doctor Who

Now With Sheffield Steel!
Citizen
I dunno, I'm getting strong Sonic 2k6 flashbacks. They did the whole cinematic demonstration video for that, too and I remember it looking really cool at the time as well.

The movie does look great, though!

unluckiness

Citizen
I honestly haven't been this excited about Sonic since I was like 7, getting up early every saturday to watch the cartoon.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
OixMv3Q.jpeg

unluckiness

Citizen
Holy crap they're still making Five Nights at Freddy's games. And it looks like a party favor store puked on babby's first Outlast.

unluckiness

Citizen
I dunno, it certainly is buggy enough but Bethesda’s stuff has a tendency to fall upwards, or at least have someone else magically make something that makes them look competent

Zephyr

Cursed Punweaver
Citizen
God bless nerds doing complicated game engine ports and stuff I don't understand so that I can continue to fly in the face of PC FPS game design and play older games with controllers.

unluckiness

Citizen
Devil May Cry 3 and 4 have incredible combat but so many enemies that just plain suck to fight. 3’s armored knights, tentacle monsters and to a lesser extent clipping angels are hard stops to the flow of combat. 4 had the shitty fish enemies and the damn electric lizards. Not too hard but just not fun at all. 5 got the enemies more or less right at least.

unluckiness

Citizen
Went to my cousin's place to help him out with his computer since he's like twelve.

Holy shit the new FNAF game is 80 GB like what

Top Bottom