Mayhems tangled mess of controler cords

Zephyr

Cursed Punweaver
Citizen
Dragonball By Daylight looks neat, and credit for doing a game without Goku, but yeah, I don't see myself actually playing it. It'd take Abridged dialogue tracks for the raiders to get me in, and no way in hell is Toei gonna play nice about that.

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
started playing Fatal Frame Maiden of Black water.

These jiggle physics are more terrifying, unnatural and grotesque than the damn ghosts

unluckiness

Citizen
not a fan of how much less chibi the chibis are recently but goddamit, i'm gonna need this game.

unluckiness

Citizen
Are these officially made? Seems like they wanted to do the Dugtrio meme pic bt then decided it wasn't worth it to do just that. The rest are kinda phoned in, and the lack of evee or Meowth is a bit sad

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
Nah, it's one of those scummy cases where the unscrupulous ***** at the company selling those products on Amazon just stole 3D models that some people designed and released for free for anyone to 3D print themselves and are profiteering off of other people's works.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Thought my Switch was telling me to go to hell for a minute, until I blinked and realized the line was "Go on, Hel!"

Relatedly, I'm surprised Brilliant Diamond let me name my Houndoom Hel.

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
I got quite the workout last night when I rolled out the PS1 (powered by a Saturn power cord and a PS2 controller)
I played and beat Jumping Flash and my hand was like well we have not done that in a while going back to more twitch games is great
Gonna beat Extra Mode tonight

Top Bottom