Mass Effect

Caldwin

Meow!
Citizen
Of course it is. We shouldn't be greedy with our Mass Effect experiences. We should rejoice in the spreading of the word and be glad of the glory others share with us.

Caldwin

Meow!
Citizen
The one and only reason I care enough to keep track is because (for some reason) I've actually been keeping track since the very beginning. At this point it's kind of a 'well I've come this dpfar, might as well keep it going' type thing. Like,mI have no idea how many times I've played any particular Zelda game or Final Fantasy game (except the ones I've only played once). But for some reason I've actually kept track of this. No idea why.

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
That's not allowed! :mad:

And yet, I exist! :)

Honestly though, i think the only the I haven’t (and likely won’t) done, is do a full on Renegade playthrough. Ever.

I’ll kick the merc out the window or blow up the Weyrloc Krogan in 2, or punch the Quarian admiral in 3, but that’s about as bad as I get.

Never punched the reporter lady though. I’ve always thought that either she or Emily Wong should have been the reporter on the Normandy in 3. Instead of Diana Allers.

Speaking of Final Fantasy, I’ve never actually finished FFVIII. Even though I’ve played it multiple times.

Caldwin

Meow!
Citizen
I did a Renegade play through. But even at that, there were some things I just couldn't do.

I would've preferred Emily Wong in ME3. I would've accepted Khalisah. I don't think anyone really liked Diana though. I only let her onto the sh for war asset purposes.

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
its the Quarian Renegade choice to pick the Geth right?

Same. They really didn’t giver her much of a character to work with. Other than ‘I report stuff about the war’. So yeah, for the war asset thing.

Weird choice to make her a romance option too.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
I barely have enough time to play games once, how do you do it? Lol
I think TMM played the ME games at least 3 times?

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
I only played through Legendary once. And I do have a month to kill until Dawntrail drops for FFXIV.

I also have a pile of other games I haven't finished.

Decisions.

Caldwin

Meow!
Citizen
As much as I'd love to be the devil on your shoulder, I've been there. Huge back log vs. something familiar...I'm sure you'll make the right choice.

Caldwin

Meow!
Citizen
18:40 EST
Saturday June 8, 2024

FemShep: Alopex
Spacer
War Hero
Vanguard
18th play through of ME 2 started.

Let's hugging go!

Gotta admit, I really wasn't paying attention to the story at all during the first game. Oh well! Pretty sure I didn't miss anything I haven't seen 17 times before.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
0de0eff3f5bc6cbcba462bf82e2847c33d8976206bf167c4377c987005076904_1.jpg

Caldwin

Meow!
Citizen
Hey, at least this time I'm only updating when I start/finish the individual games instead of the play by plays I normally do. Because, yeah, I can see how that would get tiresome.

Top Bottom