Mass Effect

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Because you'd be disappointed if anyone but me were the one to make this. It's been a while since I've made a video, but I'm still on it. I haven't finished my ME3 videos yet. But I'll get there. In the mean time, here's a couple vids.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
How many times did you play it all the way through during the site outage?

Caldwin

Citizen
Hah! No, I've been playing other stuff. My last count including the remaster Legendary Edition is...

Entire Trilogy - 12 play throughs (11 PS3, 1 Legendary Edition)
1st game only - 1 additional play through (1 PS3)

Last play through was Legendary Edition: May 14,2021 - June 20, 2021

I have played 1 Male Shep play through, 11 Fem Shap Playthroughs.
I have romanced Liara on all 12 play throughs.
I have cheated on Liara with Tali starting with Mass Effect 2 on 1 play through.
I have cheated on Liara with Garrus starting with Mass Effect 2 on 1 play through.
I have had 11 Paragon play throughs and 1 Renegade play through.
I have had Kelly Chambers dance in my quarters twice.
She's agreed to feed my fish 12 times.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
As interested as I am in the idea of this game... I know I'm kidding myself. I know darn well I wouldn't choose any of the mean options.

Caldwin

Citizen
Well, when I say I did a Paragon/Renegade play through, that's understanding that there are some Paragon options even Renegade players do and some Renegade options even a paragon player does.

Like even as a Renegade, I absolutely could not be mean to Tali or Liara and I absolutely positively could not leave David with Project Overlord. Even as a ParagonI make sure to headbutt the Krogan, toss a merc out a window and other things.

Just because you play dominantly one way doesn't mean you have to...or even should...follow that path blindly.

Caldwin

Citizen
Can't argue with that logic, even if I have chosen Liara as a love interest for a majority of my play throughs. But I've also played Fem-Shep for a majority of my play throughs, so..,

Caldwin

Citizen
I kinda do want to get a male shep play through in so I can romance Tali again.

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
Today, Facebook memories brought up some of my commentary while playing ME2 for the first time. I was not pleased with Miranda and Zaeed, I tell you hwat.

Telly

Sack of monkeys in my pocket
Citizen
so i have a problem. while i do want the remastered version, i already have the originals (for the 360). but that itself isnt the problem. the problem is, if i want to get this, i have to buy a whole new console. ive found a couple other games i could get as well, but im probly gonna spend most of my time playing this. so is it worth near $400?

also, liara is the best. shes sexy, blue and has that oh so sexy and soft voice. gggrrrr!!

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Are there other games you want on the console? Don't look at that as a single game machine, look at everything else it can play, too.

Caldwin

Citizen
If there are other games you want for the system you'd be buying, yes. If Legendary Edition is truly the only game you'd be buying it for and you already have the originals, not really.

But surly you should be able to find other games you want.

Caldwin

Citizen
I really have a hard time talking about Andromeda because in spite of the fact that I just can't bring myself to do another playthrough (and I really did try), and I can't deny it many crippling flaws...I actually did enjoy playing it at the time.

Top Bottom