Mass Effect

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Sure, but I meant the ending where nobody survives the Suicide Mission. You pretty much have to be going for it on purpose.

Pale Rider

...and Hell followed with him.
Citizen
Sorry, Pale Rider, but I doubt another play through will be coming any time soon. I found myself skipping a lot of interactions and dialogues this time around. I was also playing a lot on auto pilot while paying very little attention to the story. Point blank, I think I need some time away from this, maybe try to get back some of the love for this game thats been worn away some by so many repeated play throughs.
I suppose an Andromeda playthrough is out of the question?

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
I have my own back log of games to get through. But hey, no one's stopping you.

Pale Rider

...and Hell followed with him.
Citizen
I have my own back log of games to get through. But hey, no one's stopping you.
But I don't want to play Andromeda!

In fact, I'm going to be disappointed if the new game is tied to it in any way. I don't want to have to feel an obligation to play Andromeda just to understand what's going on.

Caldwin

Citizen
Andromeda? Yeah, I finished it once. I tried to start a second playthrough but just couldn't keep with it.

The Mighty Mollusk

Citizen
I never finished it. I keep meaning to go back to it, but then new stuff comes out and it gets lost in the shuffle.

Shadewing

Citizen
I finished and /liked/ Andromeda. I wanted to see where things were going next; but that was about a year after its launch and all the major issues had been fixed.

Caldwin

Citizen
I'd kinda like to give Andromeda another go. But like I said, I have a backlog of other games I'm trying to get through, and that's before Final Fantasy VII Rebirth and Dawntrail drop.

The Mighty Mollusk

Citizen
Jzo31qC.jpeg

Top Bottom