Mass Effect

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
It's even funnier as FemShep. Especially if you imagine the krogan as their proper lore size of 7-8 feet tall, rather than eye-level with humans because of game engine limitations. And once you realize that he's not even hurt, he's just legitimately shocked that this tiny alien had the sheer quad to do that, but he doesn't dare respond in kind to Wrex's buddies in the middle of the Urdnot camp when they barely tolerate his presence to begin with.

Which really makes the choice of voice actor perfect, considering how much Worf got talked up as a super warrior only to get tossed across the room by the threat of the week. Uvenk runs his mouth, but can't really back it up.

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Well. I’ve finished up ME1 Legendary Edition. Overall, the graphical/gameplays tweaks have been very good. The booster on the Mako is… fine. The fact its a quick burst afterburner though, does make it a little pointless. The Mako in general handles… better? Ish. Exploring the galaxy is still fun. Although i did find it odd that on Noveria, the corrupt cop girl who tries to kill you, has gone from blonde to brunette. Its a trivial change, but it does stick out.

ME2 Legendary looks very, very good! Mostly. Like Kelly Chambers hair looking more brunette than red. I’ve just passed the Horizon mission, so i am really loving it.

Grunt looks very good.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Kelly Chambers design change really struck me. But for me the biggest thing I like about Legendary Edition is that it takes all three games and puts them on a single launcher. Also helps that it's one less game to have to go back to the PS3 and just keep playing my PS4.

Glad you're enjoying it. I'm going to have to start another play through sooner rather than later. I'm beginning to get the itch again.

I do think at this point I've given up on my Youtube videos of my last play through. It was a lot of time dedicated to it and hardly any views. I hate that I got so far into the last game and just gave up doing videos. But no one was watching and I just wasn't having fun any more.

Pale Rider

...and Hell followed with him.
Citizen
You should buy more merch.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Pretty and all, but I don't have $250 to spend on fan-merch.

Just a little bit of constructive criticism when it comes to being the devil on the shoulder type...you need to be more subtle. Not sure how to do that, but maybe ask Fnu for some pointers. He's pretty much a pro.

Pale Rider

...and Hell followed with him.
Citizen

Telly

Sack of monkeys in my pocket
Citizen
i dont know if theres much a crossover audience, but i think they missed something by not making model kits of the ships

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
There were some small metal kits. I know they made the Normandy, an Alliance shuttle, and a turian ship. There was a fourth, I forget what it was.

Top Bottom