Mass Effect

Telly

Sack of monkeys in my pocket
Citizen
no. now if they were built and sculpted like gi joe 3 3/4" figures...

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
I'd prefer something slightly higher, like Figma. Or maybe Nendoroids. Kinda surprised that hasn't happened already, really.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
I was hoping for some kind of toy release when Legendary Edition came out. But unless I missed something or my area just sucks at getting stuff, I saw nothing, not even a Funko pop line.

The Mighty Mollusk

Citizen
It's still weird to me that there was never a Funko Pop FemShep.

I was hoping the Play Arts Kai figures might get a reprint for the Legendary Edition, but no dice. Still mildly miffed that I didn't pick up Garrus when he was affordable.

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
I have Play Arts Garrus and Tali and like them a whole lot. Wish I coulda afforded FemShep before the price skyrocketed. Big shame they never got around to Liara, or Mordin, or Grunt, or Jack, or Thane, or Wrex, or Legion or...

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Have gotten through the vast majority of ME2 Legendary, i have come the conclusion that they either had no idea what to do with Jacobs character, or the had two vastly opposite ideas and just never fully settled on one over the other. I mean, i don’t ‘Hate’ Jacob, he’s just incredibly frustrating since he flip flops wildly between ‘cool guydoing the right thing’ former Alliance who ended up in Cerberus because they’re fighting the fight, but doesn’t much care for their extremism. And ‘hardass bitter soldier’ kicked aside by the Alliance who doesn’t trust anyone. He goes from being reasonable to being antagonistic on the flip of a coin. Cool with Garrus, goading with Thane. Cool with Samara, a jackass to Tali. Plus, they never have him open up, ever. Like wiyj jos dad loyalty mission. You do it, you help him, you ask later about it and his response boils down to ‘i’ve dealt wit it. Moving on’.

The less said ablut ME3 the better.

Also, i really don’t like how they handle you letting down/rejecting tomance offers. Well, mostly Tali. Because they make her the cutest, since you’ve been basically playing a knight in fancy armour, at least to her.

Still, i am enjoying replaying the flashier looking ME games. Quick question though. On Illium, have the removed the ‘Blasto the Jellyfish Stings’ advert, because i have yet to hear it?

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Have gotten through the vast majority of ME2 Legendary, i have come the conclusion that they either had no idea what to do with Jacobs character, or the had two vastly opposite ideas and just never fully settled on one over the other. I mean, i don’t ‘Hate’ Jacob, he’s just incredibly frustrating since he flip flops wildly between ‘cool guydoing the right thing’ former Alliance who ended up in Cerberus because they’re fighting the fight, but doesn’t much care for their extremism. And ‘hardass bitter soldier’ kicked aside by the Alliance who doesn’t trust anyone. He goes from being reasonable to being antagonistic on the flip of a coin. Cool with Garrus, goading with Thane. Cool with Samara, a jackass to Tali. Plus, they never have him open up, ever. Like wiyj jos dad loyalty mission. You do it, you help him, you ask later about it and his response boils down to ‘i’ve dealt wit it. Moving on’.

The less said ablut ME3 the better.

Also, i really don’t like how they handle you letting down/rejecting tomance offers. Well, mostly Tali. Because they make her the cutest, since you’ve been basically playing a knight in fancy armour, at least to her.

Still, i am enjoying replaying the flashier looking ME games. Quick question though. On Illium, have the removed the ‘Blasto the Jellyfish Stings’ advert, because i have yet to hear it?
I don't really listen to the adverts anywhere ( Illium, Citidel, etc.), so not really sure.

I don't think I've seen anyone who actually likes Jacob. Best I can say about him is that I just don't care one way or the other about him. I only ever do his loyalty mission out of fear that I might get someone else killed if I don't. And of course the war assets lead me to help him in ME3. Otherwise...meh!

And I think there's some unfortunate implications in the fact that it's the one black teammate who is the only romance option who will cheat on Shepherd.

The Mighty Mollusk

Citizen
I think the Blasto adverts were mostly on the Citadel, but I'm not 100 percent sure.

As for Jacob....see the video I posted a page or two back. Jacob sucks.

Pale Rider

...and Hell followed with him.
Citizen
He should bring back his Tudors buzzcut.

s9K3vUq.jpeg

Top Bottom