How to survive?

Spin-Out

terminal shitposter
Citizen
shrek cringe.jpg

msol

Citizen
It's funny. I come back to catch up every few weeks at the 'ol 'Spark...

What the hell is going on??

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
Humans being eaten by animals is a real thing.

I’ve always heard that animals do not like the taste of human flesh and I think most people have this impression.

We need to talk about this more openly as a society so we can prevent these tragic, horrific incidences.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I’ve always heard that animals do not like the taste of human flesh and I think most people have this impression.

That's just something we made up to protect those sweet summer dollars. And to stop people from deliberately hunting predator species to extinction.

Preventing it is easy. I just stay in environments where I'm on top of the food chain. We really should be more honest about the risks but there's always going to be people willing to play the odds.

Spin-Out

terminal shitposter
Citizen
Humans being eaten by animals is a real thing.

We need to talk about this more openly as a society so we can prevent these tragic, horrific incidences.
people talk about it all the time, you just need to google v-[USER HAS BEEN SACKED FOR THIS POST]

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
I’m getting older, slower and weaker, and I really want a female to take care of me, cook for me and clean for me, support me, and be my mommy.

I want her to have her own house so I can live there rent-free. I want her to have her own car so she can drive me around.

I want her to be nice, compassionate, understanding, patient, and kind to me, and love me and make me feel good.

Is that too much to ask?

Axaday

Citizen
I don't know how to answer the question delicately. I don't really know you. I just know how you present yourself here. The woman you describe has a lot of options. Is your actual mommy available?

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
I don't know how to answer the question delicately. I don't really know you. I just know how you present yourself here. The woman you describe has a lot of options. Is your actual mommy available?

She doesn’t want to take care of me anymore. She wants to live her own life. She cut me off. She won’t let me live with her or even sleep over.

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
My next door apartment neighbor and I have very thin walls separating our units. You can practically hear everything that’s going on and being said between our apartments. I know he smokes marijuana because I recognize that smell. But in the last week or two I’ve noticed a different scent passing through the walls. It smells like nail polish remover or what you would smell if you walked into a nail salon. Do any druggies out there know what drug most likely has such an odor?

Axaday

Citizen
She doesn’t want to take care of me anymore. She wants to live her own life. She cut me off. She won’t let me live with her or even sleep over.
I'm sorry to hear that. I think it is going to be really hard to find another woman that wants to just take you in and give you everything you need.

Deathy G1

Citizen
I’m getting older, slower and weaker, and I really want a female to take care of me, cook for me and clean for me, support me, and be my mommy.

I want her to have her own house so I can live there rent-free. I want her to have her own car so she can drive me around.

I want her to be nice, compassionate, understanding, patient, and kind to me, and love me and make me feel good.

Is that too much to ask?
Will somebody please tell me that this is all just satire? This post can't actually be real, right?

Spin-Out

terminal shitposter
Citizen

Is that too much to ask?
michiru wtf am i reading.jpeg

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
How can a man overcome his fear and anxiety of getting girls pregnant and getting STDs (eg. HIV/AIDS, Herpes, etc.) in order to have and enjoy a sex life?

Top Bottom