How to survive?

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
All canned foods are pre-cooked so they’re ready to eat right out of the can once you open it. But what do you do if you don’t have a can opener?

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
I never watched Macgyver:

but I heard people always referencing it at school, mostly about his penchant for duck tape.

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
There must be some survival value for the homeless to do drugs.

I suspect that it gives them superhuman strength to endure the harsh conditions and the elements (eg. cold weather).

I heard the nazis used drugs during the war to make their troops super soldiers. I think drugs like cocaine and speed keep the heart beating even when the body takes a lot of damage (eg. by being shot multiple times).

I’ve never done drugs myself so I can only speculate.

Probably students and employees could use drugs to outperform their peers and get ahead in school and their careers.

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
I heard we’re all living in a matrix and everything we’re experiencing is all in our minds.

I think the science that seems to support this theory is quantum mechanics.

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
The problem with the older generations is that they view the doctor as god. They don’t question anything he or she says. They were raised to keep quiet, not talk back to the doctor, to believe whatever the doctor tells them, and shut up and follow whatever orders they give them.

I don’t think old people realize there are bad doctors as well as good doctors. To them the doctor’s word is sacred and final, and the gospel truth.

No doctor should have that kind of power and control.

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
Go Fund Me seems like a useful survival tool.

People seem to raise money successfully using it during emergencies.

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
There's currently no cure for HIV, but there are very effective drug treatments that enable most people with the virus to live a long and healthy life. With an early diagnosis and effective treatments, most people with HIV will not develop any AIDS-related illnesses and will live a near-normal lifespan.

Viewed as a terminal disease just a decade ago, HIV/AIDS is now often characterized as a chronic yet manageable disease.

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
Why are there so many children still out of wedlock when we have birth control, condoms, and abortion?

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
More likely, collecting is a basic human instinct; a survival advantage amplified by eons of natural selection. Those of our ancient ancestors who managed to accumulate scarce objects may have been more prone to survive long enough to bear offspring.

Top Bottom