HasLab Victory Saber

Dake

Citizen
Don't want to be a downer, and I purposely waited until the project ended until I brought this up, but does anyone think there is a possibility that supply chain issues could affect Victory Saber's production/ distribution in the next year? Don't really know much about the production side of things and hoping someone with a little insight might have some input.
Unicron was and the Razor Crest has been delayed, but that all happened as the current environment was still in flux and therefore it's understandable that Hasbro didn't quite realize what to expect. I'd assume that this campaign being run now would have taken the current environment into account. While there can always be complications, I'd imagine this should stay more or less on track.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Don't want to be a downer, and I purposely waited until the project ended until I brought this up, but does anyone think there is a possibility that supply chain issues could affect Victory Saber's production/ distribution in the next year? Don't really know much about the production side of things and hoping someone with a little insight might have some input.

Hopefully by the time they ship the figures, these issues will be in the rearview mirror!

Echowarrior

Citizen
I'm confident that we'll see Victory Saber arrive at peoples' homes within the next eighteen months. I'm cautiously optimistic that some other problems will be solved within the next eighteen months, too.

Darth_Prime

Citizen
I’d like to see that “put on the back burner” Armada Prime come out next.
Combined mode same size as Victory Saber.
non Tier items: cannon and Sparkplug (or is it leader 1? 😂)

tier 1: matrix
Tier 2: 3 set of the kids.
tier 3: Air Defense Team that forms into Star Saber.

$250 seems fair for all that.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Just getting an articulated pair of legs out of the trailer would be a feat. Maybe they never figured it out and that's why they quietly gave up on it.

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
It shouldn’t be too hard with the caveatof compromising the base mode.CW Magnus and Legends Ginrai are mostly there already

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen

Hasbro wouldn't crowd fund Armada Prime, or any prime, he is the flagship character afterall, thus if they do, do him, it likely be a mainline figure and they'll likely have a bunch of repaints in mind, such as the Nemesis job and his Powerlynx job that he got towards the end of Armada!

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
There was never going to be a fourth tier. They were upfront with us from the get go about there being only three tiers.

The fourth tier of the HasLab Sentinel was only a surprise in the sense that Hasbro wasn't upfront about the Sentinel's total tier count. One of the people behind the Sentinel confirmed that the fourth tier was not a last minute addition but was always planned to be the final tier.

Sunstorm

Super-Powered Zealot
Citizen

If HasLab does look to the Unicron Trilogy for project material, I certainly hope Aaron Archer is hevily involved.

Top Bottom