Citizen
F-you knock off Victory Saber!
20211010_143721.jpg

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I still kinda want one. It's so lame that it's cute.

But it's pretty unnecessary now that Haslab is happening.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
The only problem with the Robot Master's verison aside from being small, is the sword handle, on mine is broke a bit, now the handle is smaller but everything else is fine

Sunstorm

Super-Powered Zealot
Citizen
The only problem with the Robot Master's verison aside from being small, is the sword handle, on mine is broke a bit, now the handle is smaller but everything else is fine
That actually happened to mine a couple weeks ago when I took him down to look at him when deciding whether or not to back the HasLab project. Luckily, enough of the hilt was left for him to hold on to, but mine always felt like he should have come with a hot bowl of spicy queso as an accessory. He's only ever been displayed...never seen an RPG or even been transformed since his initial merging.

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen
That actually happened to mine a couple weeks ago when I took him down to look at him when deciding whether or not to back the HasLab project. Luckily, enough of the hilt was left for him to hold on to, but mine always felt like he should have come with a hot bowl of spicy queso as an accessory. He's only ever been displayed...never seen an RPG or even been transformed since his initial merging.
Mine broke like a week after getting him. Was able to repair it.

SoS

I don't want to go...
Citizen
I grew up watching reruns of Masterforce and Victory. Star Saber was my "Optimus Prime". I can't express how absolutely stoked I am to get a new Star Saber. Now if they make rest of the Victory cast (and Masterforce!) in the next couple of years in the Generations line, I'll be over the moon. :)

Darth_Prime

Citizen
I’d say next figure that we need from the Japan G1 Trilogy would be a Deathsaurus.

We’ve got Victory Saber now.
Overlord was done.
PMOP is out there (although still holding out for Hasbro to do Godbomber, won’t hold my breath though).
we got Leo, although an updated version would be cool. Especially if we could get a Death Cobra figure.
Road Ceaser would be awesome.
A wide release, new mold Metalhawk would be swell.

Top Bottom