HasLab Victory Saber

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
An optional sword blade would be nice. Either bigger or rotated 90 degrees so it looks less doofy. Preferably both.

Maybe some kind of energy effect part or clear sword blade.

Exatron

Kaiser Dragon
Citizen
An optional sword blade would be nice. Either bigger or rotated 90 degrees so it looks less doofy. Preferably both.

Maybe some kind of energy effect part or clear sword blade.
They said in one of the videos that the prototype didn't have it, but they were working on being able to rotate the sword blade 90 degrees for the final production design. That way, you can orient it to be either show-accurate or toy-accurate.

G.B.Blackrock

Citizen
Unicron was and the Razor Crest has been delayed, but that all happened as the current environment was still in flux and therefore it's understandable that Hasbro didn't quite realize what to expect. I'd assume that this campaign being run now would have taken the current environment into account. While there can always be complications, I'd imagine this should stay more or less on track.
People keep saying that Unicron was delayed, but it really wasn't. Unicron was always said to be released in 1st quarter of 2021. It started shipping in March. Yes, the end of the 1st quarter, but there's never been an indicator that this wasn't the plan all along.

Octavius Prime

UT Enthusiast
Citizen
I understand what people are saying about the sentinel's 4th tier being planned, but I would love at least one extra thing to be thrown in here. There is time to do so

Darth_Prime

Citizen
I know he’s still on here and seems to be in the know with a lot of things.

Not that it would ever be done, but it would be cool too the entire Armada line redone with today’s design technology. Same for RID. Those are the 2 lines I feel could benefit the most with today’s tech.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I know he’s still on here and seems to be in the know with a lot of things.

Not that it would ever be done, but it would be cool too the entire Armada line redone with today’s design technology. Same for RID. Those are the 2 lines I feel could benefit the most with today’s tech.

I kind of agree about that but some of the figures are prefect as they are, thou with RID it mostly be the Decepticons who could use updates to their desgins, while on Armade, most of the cast could do with updating, of course, if Hasbro were to release a updated verison of Prime who can combine with his trailer, they would need to do Overload and Jetfire as well, so that we can recreate some of the scenes involving the combining or battles, thou Overload never had any personalty and pretty much was a drone powerup for OP

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
They said in one of the videos that the prototype didn't have it, but they were working on being able to rotate the sword blade 90 degrees for the final production design. That way, you can orient it to be either show-accurate or toy-accurate.
Mssed that bit. Thanks. That's a big relief seeing as how the G1 toy accurate way is dumb.

The Phazer

Citizen
I'm also surprised they didn't stick a fourth tier on at the end to be honest, even if it was something fairly simple like additional sword blades. Or a Unicron-esque sprue of filler pieces.

mx-01 archon

Citizen
I'm also surprised they didn't stick a fourth tier on at the end to be honest, even if it was something fairly simple like additional sword blades. Or a Unicron-esque sprue of filler pieces.

Unicron's filler pieces weren't because of hollows, but because they doubled up a lot of left-right parts to save budget, so the toy would've had a lot of glaring screw holes without them.

Darth_Prime

Citizen
Official prototype color video on Hasbro page. The white cannons really stick out. It’s looks good though!

Darth_Prime

Citizen
Sorry, forgot to add that. Took me a second to find it too. Tfw2005 has an article and screen grabs from it.

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
Is anyone else not going to keep these guys in the Victory Saber form? I genuinely am not a fan of that from because it's just Star Saber with platform shoes and a flight pack. At least God Bomber became all sorts of armor for Ginra.

Octavius Prime

UT Enthusiast
Citizen
Is anyone else not going to keep these guys in the Victory Saber form? I genuinely am not a fan of that from because it's just Star Saber with platform shoes and a flight pack. At least God Bomber became all sorts of armor for Ginra.
I will be rotating this set through it's various forms, including the base mode. One of the things I love about it is it's flexibility and various components. I don't really prefer either Star Saber or Victory Saber; both look great in their own way

Top Bottom