HasLab Victory Saber

Exatron

Kaiser Dragon
Citizen
He's really picking up steam now. Added another ~400 backers since the dump earlier this afternoon. Pretty rapidly approaching 18,000.

If this final surge continues to build in typical crowdfunding fashion, it's feasible he hits tier 3 before all the Sunday affiliate order dumps.

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
TBH i’m good with the stand. The Micromasters are neat little addition but I don’t feel like they’re that much diferent from the ones we got at retail. A stand that can accomodate a figure of this mass is great value.

Octavius Prime

UT Enthusiast
Citizen
I really want it to come with the shield. Micromasters are a nice bonus, but the shield really helps complete his Gundam look. It also look nice attached to the combined vehicle mode

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Think they may toss in a 4th tier if it gets close today?
Hopefully not. We're barely making our way to Tier 3 as it is.

No one wants them to suddenly go at the 11th hour "Hey look! Here's another item if we get 25,000 backers! Oh, sorry. Time's up. You're not getting it after all."

Last edited:

Octavius Prime

UT Enthusiast
Citizen
Yeah, a 4th tier at this point would also require a time extension. I would like to see some kind of bonus (cockpit add-on for Leo was mentioned on TFW; that seems like a good idea). We are now over 18,600 so I do see the 20,000 being met

Last edited:

Darth_Prime

Citizen
I think once the rest of the international numbers are added tonight or tomorrow we are gonna be well past Tier 3.

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen
Think they may toss in a 4th tier if it gets close today?

Hopefully not. We're barely making our way to Tier 3 as it is.

No one wants them to suddenly go at the 11th hour "Hey look! Here's another item if we get 25,000 backers! Oh, sorry. Time's up. You're not getting it after all."

Yeah, a 4th tier at this point would also require a time extension. I would like to see some kind of bonus (cockpit add-on for Leo was mentioned on TFW; that seems like a good idea). We are now over 18,600 so I do see the 20,000 being met
Didn't Galactus get a final last tier on the last day?

Day before last apparently. I think they could announce a last minute one. As they're going to get the third tier for sure and actually probably blow way past it once everything is tallied.

It would certainly be great if there was one more with something cool like more Micromasters.

Top Bottom