HasLab Deathsaurus

Platypus Prime

Citizen
Well, between the new pictures coming out and the samples shown at various cons, Deathsaurus might actually be on time! We'll see of course (I expect closer to December) but Fall 2023 is right around the corner!

...and then I will misuse it by throwing the giant death-chicken into my little Godzilla monster city shelf, because after buying Deathsaurus, Monsterarts Gigan, either one, is NOT happening. Deathsaurus will join my clearance bin MP Grimlock, also known as "Chogokin Kiryu was $360".

52552235858_b2c18e26a2_o.jpg

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I guess we'll start seeing the final product soon before they ship out, I was thinking about Deathsaurus the other day, I sort of know where I want to display him but its a matter of getting him in hand, of course, I expect soon we'll see what they come up with for the next TF Haslab, I believe the Ghostbusters one is doing well, not that I'm investing in that, I'm just a causal fan of Ghostbusters!

Platypus Prime

Citizen
Oh, no, its RUINED FOREVER! Not the odd peg spacing the throne seems to have, that's the sort of thing a test shot is made to fix. But on the throne, NO CUPHOLDERS! I mean, come on people, we're in the 21st century here...my Star Wars Emperor from PulseCon had the same problem, he can sit evilly and torture Luke Skywalker, but if he wants to set down his drink, he's doomed...

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
So I received the "It's Almost Time..." email this morning. Won't be long now, hopefully!

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Another email from Hasbro Pulse:
Transformers Generations HasLab Deathsaurus Backers!

Get your shelf ready!

The time is ALMOST here!! We are getting ready to start shipping the Transformers Generations HasLab Deathsaurus to all of you. Before we do that, we want to make sure we have the correct shipping address listed on your order and give you a chance to make any necessary changes before it heads your way.

You have until the end of the day on Friday, November 24, 2023 to update your shipping address through Hasbro Pulse. Incorrect shipping information could impact the receipt of your item. Don't let it happen to you!

To update your information, login to your Hasbro Pulse account (or create one if you checked out as a guest using the email used to place the order!) to find your Transformers Generations HasLab Deathsaurus order and make sure your shipping address is correct. If you have any questions, please feel free to Contact Us.

Thanks for being a fan!

-Hasbro Pulse​

Top Bottom