HasLab Deathsaurus

Platypus Prime

Citizen
Bah, in MY day, we didn't HAVE anniversaries! Times were tough then, we had Optimus Prime doing wholesome activities, like shooting other Autobots in the face on a comics cover, while- (cut for space)-and Marvel Comics and the cartoon were in the same continuity, of course, easily explained-(cut for two hours of time)-and that SHREDDING ukulele solo-(cut...) -and Bumblebee hoped the next leap would be the leap home-(it never STOPS...)-and a chair made of cheese, and a table made of cheese...-(MAKE IT STOP!)-was Shockwave the WHOLE TIME-(gahhhh....)-and the Force will be with you, always.

AND HIS HANDS MUST BE BLUE!

This Old Man Rant brought to you by the fact that the really old MS Paint based comics I did years ago that I've been posting up were done using an Armada Unicron and a 20th Anniversary Optimus, because they were big enough to show up well to my really simple camera I had back then, and I got them both on CLEARANCE...thanks a lot for the reminders, everyone...

Last edited:

G.B.Blackrock

Citizen
February 2024 will be even sooner. Time is the fire in which we burn.
What would be the significance of February? I might have pushed as early as April, based on some Transformers toy advertisements that appeared as early as April 1984, but I'm not aware of anything TF-related as early as February 1984.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
It's fine. We can collect toys into our old age the way our grandparents collected bad furniture.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
So, there any pics of this?

I'm interested, but not exactly invested, if you get what I mean. I'd like to see what it looks like without the documentary attached. ^^;

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
I haven't tried to look it up but in an official capacity, there probably aren't any. I mean, Evan is a toy designer so it makes sense that he has limited photos and even less Hasbro releases to the public. He might have a personal Instagram or something though.

Oh, Deathy? first post has the link to theHaslab page with pics of a sample.

Top Bottom