HasLab Deathsaurus

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
The unboxing was nice and all but there still one EXTREMELY important element, missing, how do we transform him, so far that I'm aware of, there is no trasnformation video, but I guess we'll have to wait, thou I would also like to see the conspect art of him from Studio series Grimlock

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
In the video, Evan reveals that the original plan for Deathsaurus when he was going to be part of the main line at retail was a mere retool of Studio Series 86 Grimlock. He was glad that didn't happen since making Deathsaurus a HasLab allowed the figure to be done right.

Whoa, I called that one. Glad they decided to give him a full Haslab though.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Deadline confirmed for when we must make sure all our shipping info is correct:
Transformers Generations HasLab Deathsaurus Backers!

It's time to start shipping the Transformers Generations HasLab Deathsaurus to all of you. Before we do that, we want to make sure we have the correct shipping address listed on your order and give you a chance to make any necessary changes before it heads your way.

You have until the end of the day on Friday, November 24, 2023 to update your shipping address through Hasbro Pulse. Incorrect shipping information could impact the receipt of your item. Don't let it happen to you!

To update your information, login to your Hasbro Pulse account (or create one if you checked out as a guest using the email used to place the order!) to find your Transformers Generations HasLab Deathsaurus order and make sure your shipping address is correct. If you have any questions, please feel free to Contact Us.

Thanks for being a fan!

-Hasbro Pulse​

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I know I confirmed mine when we received the first email. I guess they've really had issues with this in the past to keep hounding us so much with it.

The Phazer

Citizen
Sadly it does not appear this applies to the UK - we've had no shipping confirmation emails and the unboxing email refers to "early next year".

Darth_Prime

Citizen
Couple of new pictures showed up online today. Looks impressive. I know it would be a 3 or 4 year process....but I would love a God Ginrai and Overlord.

Haslab-Deathsaurus-01-1.jpg
Haslab-Deathsaurus-02-1.jpg

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
Gosh I'm torn on what to call the little guys. Fixit and Seawatch are two of my favorite micromasters but the name Pipo is so darn cute.

-ZacWilliam, i love that at least one Micromaster team got completed well.

Platypus Prime

Citizen
Donut , Smoker, Floater, and Pillpusher. With extra special UK-Exclusive sticker that goes over the original names before just cancelling their release!

Darth_Prime

Citizen
Now some in hand pictures. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks he starts gracing us with his presence.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Those of us in the UK got to wait until about feb due to some delay, likely due to the number of units they had to put into production and getting them shipped out, of course, I am curious about his transformation, thus far, I not seen an actual transformation video of him, seen both modes and all of his extras, the Micromasters are easy enough to figure out but I am wanting to see a full blown transformation of this guy as I sit and wait for my copy!

Darth_Prime

Citizen
I wonder how they pick the shipping order. Who ordered first? Alphabetical? Geographical? It's the little things in life.

Platypus Prime

Citizen
The names were engraved on ingots of gold and cast into the fiery smelting pools, where the flames and smoke leaping from the caldron formed the address of the Chosen One who would receive the Emperor's Gift. But sometimes the ritual went wrong, and those who sought this boon instead had their minds blasted by secrets man was not meant to know...

"Now wait just a second...Galvatron was in the scene cheering for Cyclonus's plan to go RESCUE Galvatron...he's not mad, he was just playing everyone, and Cyclonus was in on it the WHOLE TIME...."

Top Bottom