HasLab Deathsaurus

MrBlud

Citizen
From what I was seeing, VS has sold consistently for around $315? After eBay fees & the original purchase price, it looked like around $70 of profit. Are you thinking it's going to go up from there?

Still haven't pulled the trigger. Can't decide if the TFSoruce markup is worth it now or if I should just go for Haslab.

It almost certainly will. Especially when Deathsaurus starts arriving.

Exatron

Kaiser Dragon
Citizen
So now that Deathsaurus's throne is definitely happening, I really want Galvatron's Revenge seat (in either TFTM puke green or the series's blue) and Scorponok's flower lounge chair. And something for Overlord to sit in too just to chill with the other emperors, but I don't think he ever sits in anything in Masterforce. I guess maybe his IDW prison seat then. :p

Galvatron's Revenge Seat.png

Scorponok's Flower Lounge Chair.png

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
And something for Overlord to sit in too just to chill with the other emperors, but I don't think he ever sits in anything in Masterforce.
Yeah, Masterforce Overlord wasn't the head honcho of that series' villains. He was the second-in-command.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
Yeah, Masterforce Overlord wasn't the head honcho of that series' villains. He was the second-in-command.

But Mega and Giga had thrones at one point, didn’t they? I'll have to rewatch, but I'm pretty sure they had thrones.

I would totally be down for a Titanmaster Mega and Giga set with matching thrones, especially if they had their engine details instead of faceplates on their backs...

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
And we're done: 25,169 preorders!

Not bad considering only yesterday did we unlock the 17,000 tier.

We'll probably see the number fluctuate a bit, too, of course, but that's not that far off from where Star Saber wound up. Not bad for the japanese only villain that turns into a weird chicken-lookin' thing.

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
Overall, I'd call this a good character, well run campaign, with good tier unlocks. Very well done and I'm looking forward to this next year.

Exatron

Kaiser Dragon
Citizen
True, he was always second fiddle to Devil Z in Masterforce, but Deathsaurus's bio says that he succeeded Overlord as Decepticon leader. Since no one outside the little group on Earth seemed to know Devil Z even existed, and Scorponok/Black Zarak was the leader up until he died on Earth along with Devil Z, it makes sense that Overlord took over leadership until Deathsaurus came along. And from the toyline perspective, he was definitely the big bad of the year's central gimmick, slotting in perfectly between Scorponok and Deathsaurus. He definitely belongs in the club in my book.

But Mega and Giga had thrones at one point, didn’t they? I'll have to rewatch, but I'm pretty sure they had thrones.

I would totally be down for a Titanmaster Mega and Giga set with matching thrones, especially if they had their engine details instead of faceplates on their backs...
I could have sworn I remembered them having thrones, but a quick scan through some episodes suggest I was misremembering. I found one scene where the Decepticon Godmasters sat down for dinner. Aside from that, it almost seemed like they were allergic to chairs or something. They seemed to always be either standing or kneeling to Devil Z.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
And we're done: 25,169 preorders!

Not bad considering only yesterday did we unlock the 17,000 tier.

We'll probably see the number fluctuate a bit, too, of course, but that's not that far off from where Star Saber wound up. Not bad for the japanese only villain that turns into a weird chicken-lookin' thing.

At least he has a cool looking robot mode, thou I expect when they start coming through, somebody will do a weird setup of his chicken (Griffon-Dragon) mode with the throne, for a laugh, thou I'll be intersted to see his Transformation between modes, but one thing is for certain, he likely to be rather eye catching when he evenly comes through

Platypus Prime

Citizen
...with a nest and that Easter Egg Botbot, how did you know...?

And on other shocking notes, Deathsaurus has, at the moment I write this so it's probably already obsolete info, 1231 MORE backers than Victory Saber. I didn't expect that.

Last edited:

Exatron

Kaiser Dragon
Citizen
I guess there must have been another couple thousand affiliate orders that didn't get added until today. Great to see he did so well. I'm really happy with how VS turned out, and I'm looking forward to Deathsaurus quite a bit more than I ever was for VS. Nice to see that he's expected to ship next fall rather than next winter. So barring any setbacks, my VS's corpse should be getting crushed under Deathsaurus's heel in less than a year. I can't wait! :love:

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I guess there must have been another couple thousand affiliate orders that didn't get added until today. Great to see he did so well. I'm really happy with how VS turned out, and I'm looking forward to Deathsaurus quite a bit more than I ever was for VS. Nice to see that he's expected to ship next fall rather than next winter. So barring any setbacks, my VS's corpse should be getting crushed under Deathsaurus's heel in less than a year. I can't wait! :love:

It could be a case of Hasbro deciding that Fall, encompasses Christmas time, or at least dispatch them around the time of the next Haslab Transformers crowd funder!

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
Super excited about this. Seawatch and Fixit were my favorite part of that team and it's so great to see them!

Yay complete Rescue Squad!

-ZacWilliam, honestly might be more excited for these two than Deathsaurus. I have Marvel Comics attachment to Fixit.

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
Nice! I already had the other two's Siege releases, but they never did either of these in Siege. I actually got the Rescue Patrol for Easter back in 88 or 89 and Seawatch was my favorite of the four as a kid.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Now THAT makes the $200 well spent!

As a kid, I was too old to get the "core" 84-85 characters, and was WAY into the Micro Machines/Micromaster play pattern, so the Rescue Squad was repurposed into Prowl, Ratchet, Inferno and Seaspray.

I'm passed that, but having ONE of the Micromaster Squads complete is a nice bonus at this stage.

MrBlud

Citizen
I guess no one was going to be pushed over the brink to order because of BOATER but super weird they did this *after* the sales closed.

Top Bottom