HasLab Deathsaurus

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
We got the big gun, so I’m good. Chairs are a useless accessory unless Hasbro intends on making one for each figure so they can all have a tea party.

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
But remember, it is more than a chair, it is also the display stand. I kind of want the display stand more than the throne.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
We got the big gun, so I’m good. Chairs are a useless accessory unless Hasbro intends on making one for each figure so they can all have a tea party.

I bet the table would actually be able to transform into a robot pouring the tea all over the guests, why, because they are evil without anything good in them, yet when the alt modes were being handed out, they meant to select the most fearsome one about, but due to a mistake, they got a table and became known as Tabletron!

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Deathsaurus - Yuki Interview.gif

Platypus Prime

Citizen
I bet the table would actually be able to transform into a robot pouring the tea all over the guests, why, because they are evil without anything good in them, yet when the alt modes were being handed out, they meant to select the most fearsome one about, but due to a mistake, they got a table and became known as Tabletron!

He would be defeated by his old arch-enemy Prowl, doing a dramatic fall off a ledge when Prowl flips him.

Platypus Prime

Citizen
Plus the back-of-the-throne storage is just perfect, it's one of the features I really like from the discount Starscream I got during the 40% off sale. Weirdly, a Transformer-compatible chair has proven to have more uses than I ever considered. I'd passed up that set so many times before the sale. Despite a bit of a money fiasco, I am still backing ONE Death Chicken, even if I can't do what many have done and get two to five.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Maybe it’s a current budget situation, but Deathsaurus isn’t “speaking to me” the way Star Saber did. BUT, I’m also afraid that Hasbro will slip out a few more Victory additions over the next year and I’ll end up regretting not having Emperor Space Chicken of Destruction to compliment the other releases.

Coming down to the wire, but my completion OCD will probably get the better of me.

Kup

Citizen
I could have written this exact same post. The gif above is the first I’ve thought “okay maybe I should buy that.”

But I also bought both the Ark and Black Zarak, and then VS arrived. I’m not sure where I’d put Deathchicken. I considered selling VS a few months ago but my son talked me into keeping and opening him.

SeeveeRay

I'll get better someday, hopefully.
Citizen

SeeveeRay

I'll get better someday, hopefully.
Citizen
Yeah, Dinoking wasn't very big for a combiner even in the Victory anime, was he? I think the Core Class Dinoking will end up scaling well with Haslab Star Saber. So after Star Saber inevitably kicks his butt, it'll be anime accurate. :3

Top Bottom