HasLab Deathsaurus

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Yeah, Dinoking wasn't very big for a combiner even in the Victory anime, was he?
Sure he was. Star Saber had to go to his biggest form to fight him. The Dinoforce we're all normal-sized guys who formed a normal-sized combiner in the cartoon.

MrBlud

Citizen
His toy was pretty small. Same with Monstructor (for obvious reasons).

Oddly enough, I don’t mind Dinoking being core sized but I’d want a regular Combiner sized Monstructor.

I blame IDW.

Exatron

Kaiser Dragon
Citizen
I ended up caving and bought the 3P Dinoking during TFSource's Black Friday sale. I don't buy many 3P figures, but realizing that we'll almost certainly be getting a Hasbro Dinoking that will be both based on the shells rather than the inner robots and done at Core size is something I just found that disappointing. I'd much rather get a full-sized HasTak version, but this one will make do until that happens, if it ever does. I certainly can't see it happening any time soon now.

I still hold out hope for a good Liokaiser though.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Sure he was. Star Saber had to go to his biggest form to fight him. The Dinoforce we're all normal-sized guys who formed a normal-sized combiner in the cartoon.
I figure that if Hasbro really wanted to go that route, they‘ve had ample time since Power of the Primes to do so. Snarl even sported Gairyo’s blaster in a convention appearance, which says to me that Hasbro had some provisions for that avenue.

Core Dinoking might be small, but I think he’s going to end up “more accurate”, in a broad sense, than what a retooled Volcanicus would have been.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I hope if Hasbro does Dinoking as a boxset, they also give him his weapon that he offen used against Star Saber and the Autobots when they fought, of course, the seperate robots need their weapons as well, thou thinking back on the anime, they kind of got a mini remeption arc at the end of the series after being betrayed by Deathsaurus, thou I would say that they aren't truly evil like Leozack & Deathsaurus, just misguided fools, who had their lack of intelgence, taken advantage of!

Kup

Citizen
So okay I don’t see where BBTS or TFSource has this available for pre order? I really don’t want to put the funds out for this right now, and am willing to pay the markup options those stores had for prior Haslab items.

Are they not doing it this time?

Darth_Prime

Citizen
Unlocked the chair.
3BFBE61E-476B-4B12-BF9A-B46EC683636D.png

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Good to hear that info, so I guess, Tuesday/Wednesday, they'll be taking the money for this and we have to wait for them to produce the actual figure!

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
I actually put in an order at TFSource as well as my one at Pulse. Seeing those Victory Saber prices on ebay right now, I can't turn away from the thought of getting him for free with just a little initial outlay and some patience.

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I actually put in an order at TFSource as well as my one at Pulse. Seeing those Victory Saber prices on ebay right now, I can't turn away from the thought of getting him for free with just a little initial outlay and some patience.
I've been thinking about snagging a 2nd one for that exact reason. I guess I still have 12 hours to decide if I want to or not.

Kup

Citizen
From what I was seeing, VS has sold consistently for around $315? After eBay fees & the original purchase price, it looked like around $70 of profit. Are you thinking it's going to go up from there?

Still haven't pulled the trigger. Can't decide if the TFSoruce markup is worth it now or if I should just go for Haslab.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Still haven't pulled the trigger. Can't decide if the TFSoruce markup is worth it now or if I should just go for Haslab.
Final total for me was $211.75 USD from Hasbro Pulse. Still less than TFSource's price.

Top Bottom