Gotta Catch 'Em All! - Pokémon Thread

Tm_Silverclaw

Citizen
Hey... Surviving is a LOT better than most raids I've been in.

Dunno how many times we lose because people get KOed almost every turn.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
I'm currently working on leveling up my Slowbro. Used up EXP candy on other stuff, so it might have to wait until the next time Cinderace comes around.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
If you want the tough as nails great stats Cinderace, the next opportunity will be January 12. If you just want a Cinderace and you don't care about the stats, I have some Scorebunnies I can trade you.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Sure, is there anything you wanted? I messed up on the foreign Dittos, though. I thought it was based on the region of the account, not the language, so my Dittos are normal.

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
So I think the Pokémon company took pity on me last night, 15th or more attempts to get that stupid Cinderace raid and and despite not looking like we were going to make it through the next one, all of a sudden it was like some one used an instant kill move, because we still had a terrestrial shield on over half of Cinderaces life bar. Good news I finally got the rabbit in a GS Level Ball. Bad news is it’s unmarked.

Caldwin

Citizen
Sure, is there anything you wanted? I messed up on the foreign Dittos, though. I thought it was based on the region of the account, not the language, so my Dittos are normal.
Well, the only thing I can think of is Quaxly. I have one in Scarlet, but not Violet. It would be nice if I could get one for Violet before Home compatibility.

But if you don't have one, that's fine. I'll take whatever. I won't be home until this evening. But I'm still on there a lot. Still doing a lot of raids just for the candies.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
6cZ0f8G.jpeg

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
If anyone still plays Pokemon GO, Kecleon just got released! You have to click on the photo discs of pokespots, if you see an 'invisible' Kecleon clinging to it, tap on it a couple times until it jumps off, spin the spot, and it'll spawn in the world map next to the spot.

Caldwin

Citizen
So I'm at the point now where I have half a box of lvl. 100 pokemon. I could level up more like the other Legendaries and zone zero mon...but I could already make several different teams of 100 lvl. mon with all types covered. All side quests are done. I suppose I could go for dex completion. But the until I can get some of my Scarlet mon over to Violet, not much point in that.

So...now what?

Echowarrior

Citizen
Oh, you'll figure something out.

Meanwhile, I got me my Fire Tauros, and thanks to luck and Wonder Trades, I've got two Dittoes and the other two starters. That solves my Water-type problem, and I can breed to plug gaps, but alas, I might need further trading assistance. Finding an Applin or two is more difficult than I'd like it to be.

Caldwin

Citizen
I can help with Applin. I'll breed some up tonight. The evolution catalysts can be bought at Delibirds Presents.

If there's anything else I can help with, let me know and I'll do some breeding.

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
If you don't have a living dex, you could start on one of those. It'll keep you busy a while at least, until the inevitable DLC comes out, and give you something to do in the older games too so you don't burn out on Scarlet/Violet before then.

Or start a second switch profile and start a Nuzlocke run, if that's still doable in SV.

Caldwin

Citizen
I think they'd have to revise a few of the rules for Nuzlockes, but I'd be surprised if they haven't already ready done that.

I do have a living dex in Home with plenty of holes to fill. I guess I could figure out what holes need filled and then clean out the rest of my Violet boxes.

n any case, I have Mass Effect and Final Fantasy XII to keep me busy.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
I saw someone once do a Nuzlocke of Pokemon Conquest. I'm sure they've made it with with SV by now. I just haven't felt inspired enough to try it myself.

Echowarrior

Citizen
I can help with Applin. I'll breed some up tonight. The evolution catalysts can be bought at Delibirds Presents.

If there's anything else I can help with, let me know and I'll do some breeding.

Thanks. I'm playing Scarlet, but I don't know if you need anything specifically. Let me know, and if I can provide, I can try to breed it.

Caldwin

Citizen
Nothing I can really think of. I wouldn't mind an Armarouge, but I already have one in Scarlet and can transfer it whenever Bank updates to include S/V. And I understand if that's a bit more work. Really, it's just whatever you care to get rid of. I also have the water version of Tauros if you want one.

Echowarrior

Citizen
Nothing I can really think of. I wouldn't mind an Armarouge, but I already have one in Scarlet and can transfer it whenever Bank updates to include S/V. And I understand if that's a bit more work. Really, it's just whatever you care to get rid of. I also have the water version of Tauros if you want one.

I wouldn't say no to that. I will send you a PM to discuss trade times.

ZakuConvoy

Citizen
Word is that Scarlet and Violet will be getting some bug fixes and updates...in late February.

Also, they put up a video celebrating having over 1000 Pokemon.

The video puts the Pokemon in..."area" groups, more or less. Which feels weird. Still, it's a fun walk down memory lane.

This seems to give us the National Dex numbers for the Paldean Pokemon. And...Gholdengo is actually our 1000th Pokemon! Not Tinkatink. That...makes sense, given Gimmighoul's evolution method requiring 999 coins.

Top Bottom