Gotta Catch 'Em All! - Pokémon Thread

ZakuConvoy

Citizen
One more code for a free Iron Hands:
FAKE0UTEU1C

Be sure to grab this one quick, if you care, because it only lasts until April 8. And be sure to use the other two codes for the Pawmot and Sprigatito while you're at it.

ZakuConvoy

Citizen
Just a heads up, Pokemon is having a few special events from April 26 to May 6.

You'll get another chance to catch a Walking Wake and Iron Leaves in raids, which Gamefreak seems determined to keep these guys locked away in.

And there will also be Mass Outbreaks of Pokemon with a higher chance of them appearing shiny. This time featuring gold shinies. Magikarp, Varoom, Shinx, and Rellor will all be appearing during that April 26 to May 6 timeframe.

ZakuConvoy

Citizen
Another Pokemon giveaway! This time you can get a Flutter Mane with the code:
987W1THSPECS

Be quick about getting it though, it only lasts until May 7!

ZakuConvoy

Citizen
Another free Pokemon...it's a Gyarados!
GYARAD0S2023SG

Not the most exciting Pokemon, but it's got good stats.

ZakuConvoy

Citizen
You can get Dot's Quaxly with the code:
D0T1STPARTNER

I'm sure Roy's Fuecoco is coming pretty soon, to complete the set.

ZakuConvoy

Citizen
And another event. This time for a Championship Talonflame.
F1ARR0W23MASTER

Not the most exciting Pokemon, but if you want it, you'll have to get it fast. Because the code expires tomorrow on June 2nd.

Axaday

Citizen
I just finished Detective Pikachu. When it was coming out (I can't believe it was 5 years ago), I thought it would be fun, but I didn't go see it. My daughter is getting big into Pokemon (and she is the age I was when Transformers came out) and I have learned a lot about Pokemon lately and the movie just came to Netflix, so I wanted to see if it was okay for her to watch. It isn't. Too intense for her right now. But it is actually a pretty good popcorn movie.

wentwood

Citizen
I plan to see new episodes on Poke Flix TV and will later buy the last 2 sets ( Master Journeys and Ultimate Journeys) on DVD.

I was letting Gen VIII fill out before watching the rest.

Watching Diamond And Pearl - Ultra Legends on DVD while I wait on Ultimate Journeys.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
So, I'm playing Community Day (Cyndaquil) on Pokemon GO, but got the music turned off and jamming to my tunes, and a Cowboy Bebop album comes on, and now I'm wondering what a Pokemon/Cowboy Bebop mashup would look like...?

Paladin

Citizen
qQ3ouCd.jpg

wentwood

Citizen
Ordered Master Journeys on DVD.

The final part (Ultimate Journeys) releases on July 23.

Combined with local net fees having Netflix will cost me $105 a month.

There will be a short wait for the price to drop so I can see the final series from Ash and Pikachu.

I had started Master Journeys on Pokemon TV.

Caldwin

Meow!
Citizen
wow! Been at it for 10 years and I'm still considered a noob. I mean, even FFXIV took away my sprout status faster than that!

wentwood

Citizen
Doing a refresher on the last disk of Journeys (Part 1) before my set comes in for Master Journeys (Part 2) on the 15th.

Journeys and Master Journeys may possibly leave Netflix soon should they actually launch a dedicated feed for Pokemon.

I'm curious to see the end of Ash's journey.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
wow! Been at it for 10 years and I'm still considered a noob. I mean, even FFXIV took away my sprout status faster than that!
10 years is impressive, for sure.

My first Pokémon game was Pokémon Red Version, played on a Gameboy pocket, but when I got Blue (and later Yellow), I picked up a second-hand original Gameboy (with the pea-green screen) to trade between cartridges, so I can honestly say I played my first Pokémon games on an original Gameboy (just not exclusively).

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
I played Red on an original Game Boy (complete with the wired battery pack that was almost as big as the GB itself) when it first came to the US in 96. I think I even still have an old Prima Games strategy guide for it.

Top Bottom