Generations Selects Appreciation Thread

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Now if only they'd re-release Metroplex (and I don't mean the TF:Cybertron character)...
Well, the upgrade kit has been re-released so perhaps it will get one too? There's also a fairly large 3P "legends" version coming out for about 100 dollars that might do at a pinch too? Also, there's a HUGE one coming out for around 400 dollars as well.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
All this time later, I'm still trying to get the Takara Cerebro Titan Master (toy-based vs Hasbro's show-based, which Takara used for the Exosuit Spike). Never even found the third party alternate faceplate set that had one based on that Cerebro; I'd take that too as an alternative.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
All this time later, I'm still trying to get the Takara Cerebro Titan Master (toy-based vs Hasbro's show-based, which Takara used for the Exosuit Spike). Never even found the third party alternate faceplate set that had one based on that Cerebro; I'd take that too as an alternative.
I've got the Takara one and I used that headmaster from TLK (Jeeves?) as a spare transtector for it.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I mean, assuming that's even an option, I agree. But I doubt those were the two choices on the table in this case.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
It would be nice if they did these every now and then. They last reissued him in 2021, but I'm not sure how wide that went and that was a fair bit ago now.

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
It would be nice if they did these every now and then.

I agree. Even though I ultimately found the modern Fort Max to be disappointing (and I actually went all in: got the TR and LG versions, along with LG Bumblebee / Spike, and the DNA Design rifle / accoutrement!) I recognize that there is value in rereleasing it, and perhaps other Titans, from time to time.

Platypus Prime

Citizen
I just realized tonight, the Legacy ant mold can only store one blaster at a time in beast mode, and not well at that. I usually have Inferno in ant mold carry the gun in his mandibles like an ant would carry something back to the nest. But if you have two of that mold (I got Antagony too), one can be in robot mode with the gun and thruster at the same time while the other can be a better looking ant. They pair really well.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
I just realized tonight, the Legacy ant mold can only store one blaster at a time in beast mode, and not well at that. I usually have Inferno in ant mold carry the gun in his mandibles like an ant would carry something back to the nest. But if you have two of that mold (I got Antagony too), one can be in robot mode with the gun and thruster at the same time while the other can be a better looking ant. They pair really well.
That's weird. I believe my version can store the weapon in its abdomen well enough. Perhaps it was via fan mode or something?

Platypus Prime

Citizen
Can you show it? Maybe I missed something, but with the legs back there, there didn't seem to be room. The original BW one had the thruster back there and the robot legs were the ant legs.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
There's a five-figure Autobot multipack coming to Selects, consisting of Wheeljack, Jazz, Trailbreaker, Sunstreaker, and Hound. Presumably, this is how we'll finally get the Earth moded Hound figure, while the rest would be rereleases of their Earthrise and SS86 versions.

Top Bottom