IMG_1636.jpeg

And show them the way:
IMG_1637.jpeg

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
I see G1 Okega Supreme is getting a new figure:

**scrub, scrub, scrub, scrub**

Sorry but we can't have you advertising 3P product in Transformers Discussion, take it to BOT Talk. - Wheels

It would be nice if he could make more appearances in the cartoons, comics, and other media to go along with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
I see G1 Okega Supreme is getting a new figure:

**scrub, scrub, scrub, scrub**

Sorry but we can't have you advertising 3P product in Transformers Discussion, take it to BOT Talk. - Wheels

It would be nice if he could make more appearances in the cartoons, comics, and other media to go along with it.

I was just reporting the news:

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I was just reporting the news:

Which is fine, but we have designated areas for 3rd Party Transformer information and that is where you'd want to report that news. This area of the forums is strictly for officially licensed Transformers discussion.
Here's a link to the BOT Talk area of the forum where you can discuss all things 3rd Party.

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
Dreamwave did some good stuff like showing the superiority of the new gestalts like G1 Superion over G1 Devastator:

IMG_1838.jpeg

IMG_1837.jpeg

and the massiveness of G1 Omega Supreme:

IMG_1836.jpeg

Dreamwave respected the source material of the Marvel G1 comics and cartoon, continued from it and built upon it.

Sadly, I cannot say the same thing for IDW. They did to Transformers what Disney has done to Star Wars.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Dreamwave comics were more like picking up after G1 season 2 and disregarding what came after, thus they had nothing to do with Marvel Comics, they left them behind to be their own little universe that ended nicely!

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
Dreamwave comics were more like picking up after G1 season 2 and disregarding what came after, thus they had nothing to do with Marvel Comics, they left them behind to be their own little universe that ended nicely!
I don’t think Dreamwave got to end properly, nicely. I heard they went out of business before they could complete “The War Within, “

Although Pat Lee was a great Transformers artist, I heard he fled the country without paying any of the writers and creators because Dreamwave was bankrupted by his other finanacial endeavors.

Nevermore

Citizen
Although Pat Lee was a great Transformers artist
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I don’t think Dreamwave got to end properly, nicely. I heard they went out of business before they could complete “The War Within, “

Although Pat Lee was a great Transformers artist, I heard he fled the country without paying any of the writers and creators because Dreamwave was bankrupted by his other finanacial endeavors.

They went bust while doing War Within: Age of Wrath, the third series
G1 ongoing
Energon Ongoing
Transformers Gi Joe 2 (They only got the first issue out before the company went bust)

Here is a video that gives you the basics on the Dreamwave era

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
I remember the Dreamwave comics fondly, as they came out at just the time that I was getting back into Transformers, and still in a roughly geewunner state of mind, but in hindsight they weren't that great, and, beyond all the real-world nastiness behind the scenes, they committed the unpardonable sin of killing off Gobots for laffs.
(One day, I'm going to write a Gobot comic that kills off a bunch of Transformers, just to bring balance to the force.)

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
This video explains Pat Lee’s art from an artist’s perspective:

It really hit all the nostalgic erogenous zones of fans of the G1 cartoon.

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
If this does not entice you to watch the G1 Headmasters cartoon, I don’t know what will:

It is G1 animation eye candy, unlike Masterforce and Victory, which can be skipped.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I believe they were referring to Marvel as being the one to end that way, as Dreamwave sort of loosely continued on after Season 2 of the cartoon.

Top Bottom