Final Fantasy

Dvandom

Citizen
1691162772180.png

At last, a glam to go with the Power Ranger pose emotes. And free as part of the Moonfire Faire event!

---Dave

wentwood

Citizen
Final Fantasy V

Upgrading equipment and training my job classes

Job Class Update

Knight - Master
Monk - Level 3

wentwood

Citizen
Final Fantasy V

Train up Knight class to max so you can equip swords.

Then you shouldn't have trouble picking up the other job classes.

wentwood

Citizen
Final Fantasy V

A 38 might be a little low to finish the game and I have a 34 finishing World 2.

Dvandom

Citizen
There's a pretty good anime-style motorcycle in the cash shop, and the one you can earn on your private island isn't bad.

---Dave

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
don't have a ps5 yet so I've been watching a letsplay of 16... not the biggest fan of the ending... but it's not like that's not a recurring problem with FF games. Maybe we'll get a 16II or XVI2 more likely ...to add a little more to the story.

wentwood

Citizen
Final Fantasy V

Finished World 2 with a 40.

I might need to level that up before I finish the game as the castle is where I may have come up short.

wentwood

Citizen
Final Fantasy IV

This will now be the only game in the SNES trilogy I have yet to play.

I finished VI on PS 1.

I have played Final Fantasy XIII on PS 3 up to Chapter 3 and starting Chapter 4.

Will resume and finish Final Fantasy XIII at a later date.

I stream the cut scenes for 13 on You Tube to save PS 3 overheat.

wentwood

Citizen
Final Fantasy XII and XIII

The graphics on 12 were crazy realistic looking even on a PS 2.

13 was a step up and were beyond cool honestly.

Visually these 2 games are tied for first for fave game.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
13 was the first to go HD. That's highest praise I can give it though. I think the only reason I hold this in any kind of high regard is because it was the first FF game I bought when it was the current game in the series, let alone day one. I tried to go back and replay it once. I just couldn't keep with it.

Spin-Out

terminal shitposter
Citizen
ngl ffxvi being so game of thrones-influenced has me worried even more abt dragon quest 12's "mature tone," and xvi's abandonment of RPG elements isn't helping

wentwood

Citizen
Well this could kill Final Fantasy XVI for me. I love the RPG bit on those games.

I have Final Fantasy IV on PS Mini so I need to finish that game.

On PC I had played it on emulator and gotten to the moon so need to train up before I finish the rest of the game.

Final Fantasy V

Started World 3 with a 40 so I need to put on a few levels before I get to the last castle. I used Gil toss to knock out
X Death at the end of World 2 so that makes twice now.

Trying to skill up at the moment.

Tm_Silverclaw

Citizen
ngl ffxvi being so game of thrones-influenced has me worried even more abt dragon quest 12's "mature tone," and xvi's abandonment of RPG elements isn't helping

i've been concerned about "DQ 12" for a while now... because remember.. in the West, people mistake "Death sex and blood!" as mature, when... it's really not.

wentwood

Citizen
As I own Final Fantasy IX from PS 1 I was using the PS Mini to gage how strong you need to be at certain parts of the game.

Also so I know where things are.

Final Fantasy V

Finishing the game on PS Mini but I need to get stronger first before the final fight with X Death.

I played most of it years ago on PS 1.

Top Bottom