Final Fantasy

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Sorry i'm costing you money by reminding you about this Med :cry:
No worries, I'm pretty good about not spending money on freemium games.
FF Maxima: didn't even realize there were more endings... will probably look up vids vs booting it up again.

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
I looked it up. World of FF Maxima added an extra ending. I think it's when you beat the final boss for a third time. I couldn't be bothered anymore since it's an extra from the original Bad Ending (they failed at safely beating the final boss) and follow up Post Script Good Ending (they successfully beat the final boss).

Dvandom

Citizen
There's a FFXIV TTRPG coming out soon, they just announced it and opened pre-orders. It does not appear to be D&D-based, since it comes with 10d6 and 6d20.

---Dave

Caldwin

Meow!
Citizen
So for a while, Mogstation wasn't renewing my subscription. I tried to manually renew on my iPad and iMac, both to no avail. On a whim, I tried again tonight, hoping maybe just waiting might've shook some of the cobwebs lose. No dice.

but then I had the bright idea to try it from my PS5. Using a control to do the typing was irritating...but I was finally met with success. I'm back in the game.

I mean, so soon after getting rid of my sprout, I'm back to having returner status. But I8m back in the game!

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
You can plug in a keyboard to type on. I keep one handy in case I need to talk to people in-game (or just make bad jokes).

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
There's a FFXIV TTRPG coming out soon, they just announced it and opened pre-orders. It does not appear to be D&D-based, since it comes with 10d6 and 6d20.

---Dave
So a Tabletop version of the MMO? Not the first time it’s happened I guess. Not the FF world I’d be down for, but one could probably adapt stats and settings accordingly.

Caldwin

Meow!
Citizen
You can plug in a keyboard to type on. I keep one handy in case I need to talk to people in-game (or just make bad jokes).
Oh, I know. But I'd have to gointo my office, rummage through my computer parts bin, find an unused USB slot on my PS5 (highly unlikely), and given the likelihood of the cord reaching my coach, I'd probably be standing while I type. Not sure that saves any inconvenience.

Dvandom

Citizen
A few people in one of my Free Companies has a little keypad that plugs in between the arms of his controller. This sort of thing:
1702225097978.png

---Dave

Caldwin

Meow!
Citizen
I had that for my PS4 controller. But they are pricey. So when I upgraded to PSs5 and the PS4 keyboard wasn't compatible, I seriously debated how much use I'd get from it.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
I just use a USB extension cord, along with a hub so I can connect my keyboard, mouse, and controller charging cable.

Dvandom

Citizen
Sadly, it's another "wander around and talk to NPCs, and nothing else" event like Starlight was. Looks like crunch for the new DLC means cutting way back on seasonal events.

---Dave

wentwood

Citizen
Playing Final Fantasy XII on PS2. I got stuck on Trial 5 in Final Fantasy X with the escalator puzzle.

Dvandom

Citizen
A little disappointing that femHroth are significantly different from the men (especially since Encyclopedia Eorzea implied it can be hard to tell them apart). Looks like a new caster class being shown off by Krile.

---Dave

Caldwin

Meow!
Citizen
I really need to get through Endwalker. Could someone just come to my house and do this stealth section for me?

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
A little disappointing that femHroth are significantly different from the men (especially since Encyclopedia Eorzea implied it can be hard to tell them apart). Looks like a new caster class being shown off by Krile.
We're only seeing one so far. I like the lack of a mane, in keeping with the whole anthro-lion theme. At least she's still buff and furry, and not too human.
Loooooove the pictomancer (Krile's new class) vibes. Reminds me of FF6 Relm.

Top Bottom