Mayhems tangled mess of controler cords

Sharkshadow

Citizen
1647461179132.png

i have a need.

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
Triangle Strategy loooks pretty cool. Kind of like Three Houses if it were less waifu/husbando bait.

unluckiness

Citizen
I get why Evil Ryu exists from a lore standpoint but having him as a separate character when Akuma is present seems like a mistake.
*House of the Dead Remake Trailer*
Holy shit how did I miss this. Hope there's a bad voice acting option though.

Last edited:

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
playstation vita fans seriously think the only reason why people didn't buy it was because 'the expensive proprietary memory cards' no it's because people didn't fuckin want it

Sharkshadow

Citizen
What even was on the vita? I only know it from people making fun of its creepy anime girl game problem.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
I still have mine, though I should sell it. I have a Tales game, a Katamari game, the Danganronpa series, and Hakuoki (male dating sim) on it. Vita used to be the only non-PC console to get male dating games on. I can get almost all of these games on the Switch now.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I liked when mobile versions were 100% different things, not just ports with worse performance.

unluckiness

Citizen
DLC for Super Robot Wars was kinda disappointing. Shinkalion was kinda cool and Dancouga is always neat but Voltes V really should have been in the base game. Was hoping for some real heavy hitters in the lineup. Votoms and Sakura Wars are eh. They have robots sure but they're not really in line with the rest. It's like when they introduced Cowboy Bebop to the series. Then again, they still insist on having the spacebattleships for some reason.

unluckiness

Citizen
Holy shit. Now that I think about it, STar Citizen started selling virtual ships, equipment and land for real world money, and these items have zero utility due to the game being stuck in a tech demo level of function.

This isn't just a scam. These bastards were just far ahead of the NFT curve.

Top Bottom