Mayhems tangled mess of controler cords

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
Yeah but shitty mobile games don't count. Especially if they're gachas.

Also, they had at least one other variant since I think I saw a santa-themed Chungus though admittedly that may have been a fever dream.

unluckiness

Citizen
1654125583613.png

Why is this unholy cross between Markiplier and GIgachad in the new pokeymanz

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
Well that was things

3 Zombie games 1 remake and he other 2 VR experiences 2 of them are RE
A space horror game
No Mans Sky VR
A cat walking sim
Roller derby but with guns
Horizon VR
2 indie games
Anime RPG datesim
SF6....with an open world hub WTF
FF #something something IVI now with attack on titan

Zephyr

Cursed Punweaver
Citizen
Tunic is fantastic and highly recommended if you've wanted topdown style zeldas to have a bit more teeth to them in terms of gameplay.

I'm vaguely interested in RE4 remake, but unsure if I can really dig it with non-wii controls and that trailer sure didn't have any goofy shit in it.

unluckiness

Citizen
Resident Evil is pretty much all i cared for. FF is a maybe but I’ll wait for more info. After 15’s ridiculous reliance on DLC to make any sense and the shenanigans Squeenix have been up to, I’m highly skeptical

Sharkshadow

Citizen
Last single player FF i played was 12 and i did not care for it at all aside from i thought it was neat that old ff final bosses were your summons.

unluckiness

Citizen
I borrowed a copy of 15 but it was boring. 10 was probably the last one I mostly enjoyed and even that had its problems

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
I really liked XV, but I'm kinda biased since it kept me sane when I had a kidney stone. XIII I liked at the time because it was the first FF game at the time of release (day one no less. But I could never go back to it.

I'm mostly wary of XVI because I don't see any party members. I'm going to have to have more information before I decide either way.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
The only FF game I'm playing right now is Chocobo GP. It is more enjoyable with the recent update.

unluckiness

Citizen
Isn’t it just poor man’s Mario Kart except it isn’t for poor men because of micro transactions? Ie, not really Ff?

Top Bottom