Young Justice: Phantoms

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Young Justice followed up with Razor, and Justice League Action followed up with Aya.

Sprock me, THIS was known years ago?!?!? An uncorrupted Aya was active?!?!???!?!!? OMG!!!!! Why did I just know this now???!!!

THANKS for the info! Holy cow!!!

Oh yeah, I saw that ep when Mark Hamill was kidnapped by Joker, Trickster and saved my Swamp Thing. No Grundy tho, cuz I know he can't do the voice anymore.

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
Aya also showed up in some Smallville Digital comics set after the series ended.

2023-02-12 (2).png

Soundwave2.0

Citizen
At this point, given the new direction at DC Media under James Gunn and the lack of any announcement...
I think Young Justice is done. As is, it was pretty damned astounding that the show was revived to begin with. Such things are EXTREMELY rare in television, especially after the 5 year gap between runs.

Fans got a beefy second life, doubling its episode count. Hell, YJ ended up with more episodes than the 2003 Teen Titans cartoon, which was VASTLY more popular. Could it get revived again? Sure, but I wouldn't hold my breath.
Could fan support help lead it to coming back again?

Soundwave2.0

Citizen
Well, Season 5 is/was meant to be the definitive final season, so any hope for a continuation is just for that one last season to fully end the series properly.

As for Teen Titans, contrary to popular belief, it did end the way it was supposed to. That last episode wasn't designed to ever be followed up on. Khary Payton even went on a tangent saying as much here:

Greg Wiseman said otherwise and where was it said that season was meant to be the last one?

Soundwave2.0

Citizen
Well, Season 5 is/was meant to be the definitive final season, so any hope for a continuation is just for that one last season to fully end the series properly.

As for Teen Titans, contrary to popular belief, it did end the way it was supposed to. That last episode wasn't designed to ever be followed up on. Khary Payton even went on a tangent saying as much here:

I asked Greg Weisman on Twitter he posted "nope" so what is your source?

Top Bottom