What stupid thing did the GOP say or do this time? Episode 3!

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Honestly: I question what kind of long game, if any at all, the GOP are playing. How do you win by killing your constituents and their children? Are they "making america great again" by removing the thing holding america back?

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Their only goal, as far as I can see, is not being democrats. They have no discernable motive being contrary and greedy. And if legions of the poor have to suffer and die for it, well, that's clearly their fault for being poor in the first place.

Spin-Out

terminal shitposter
Citizen
i mean, god asked abraham to sacrifice his son to prove his faith, so clearly Ku Klux Khristians should be willing to sacrifice their own children to prove their faith or something.

they probably didn't read far enough in the bible to get to the part where god is like "psych! you don't have to sacrifice your son, lmao! i pranked you, bro! kekw, amirite?"

Rust

Slightly Off
Citizen
He hasn't.
The treasonous lich just understands the fundamental danger to his party's future by continuing to worship at the cheeto-covered feet of a cult leader.

The Mighty Mollusk

Citizen
His new position will be to pin all the blame on Trump and act like he himself is blameless for everything. Turtle has no loyalty, just pure self-interest.

Spin-Out

terminal shitposter
Citizen
“Schools need to be teaching kids to read, to write,” DeSantis said. “They need to teach them science, history. We need more civics and understanding of the U.S. Constitution, what makes our country unique, all those basic stuff.”
goddamn, do i hate this pathetic excuse for a human being.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
And the only reason people buy that excuse is that everyone knows Florida's schools are currently garbage at teaching those things, because he and his predecessors have spent the past half century or more defunding them.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
one of the GOP goals it to either completely privitize the schools, or outright close them. Because the easiest way to keep a population in thrall is to keep them poor and ignorant.

abates

unfortunate shark issues
Citizen
“We have Nancy Pelosi’s gazpacho police spying on members of Congress, spying on the legislative work that we do, spying on our staff and spying on American citizens that want to come talk to their representatives,” Green said.
Justice is a dish best served cold.

Spin-Out

terminal shitposter
Citizen

Justice is a dish best served cold.
see this is exactly what i'm talking about when i say the GOP is dumber than a sack of hammers and how at this point we're overestimating their intelligence.

like, yeah, we underestimated them in 2016, and that was a colossal mistake, but we're overcompensating in the other direction by treating them like they're machiavellian geniuses when they're just a bunch of idiotic bullies who will crumble if we fight back strong enough.

The Mighty Mollusk

Citizen
The problem is that they're not all that stupid. The rest just use the screaming idiots like Greene as a smokescreen while they slip more voter suppression and general hatred into law. The stupid ones make for better ratings, so the media loves it.

Spin-Out

terminal shitposter
Citizen
enh, they're still pretty ******* stupid. competent fascists wouldn't be killing their own base via COVIDiocy.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
If they were SMART fascists: they wouldn't exist. Well, they might, but they wouldn't have the base to exploit.

Top Bottom