What happened to my Filmation He-man and She-ra???

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
I don’t think enough people play board games anymore for this to work:

They should just bring back the mobile game “He-man the Most Powerful Game in the Universe” and repurpose it.

3210Self-Destruct

Chushka chuteshka.
Citizen
Nah.. All those cartoons were already at the end of their life for the era. Tmnt didn't come on TV until 1987 when all those other cartoons were either already done or on their deathbeds.

TMNT was just the next new thing to capture the imagination of the next wave of kids.
Can attest, I am those kids.

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
Girls never seemed to take to She-ra:

I haven’t run into any girl in real life (eg. friends, family, co-workers, etc,) who say they’re a fan of She-ra. They like Wonder Woman and Barbie, but when I ask them what about She-ra they say no.

Does anyone know why?

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
I do think Masters of the Universe and G.I. Joe have this huge advantage over Transformers:

They have lines of toys, figures, beasts, play sets, vehicles, and accesories that are compatible with each other.

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen
Girls never seemed to take to She-ra:

I haven’t run into any girl in real life (eg. friends, family, co-workers, etc,) who say they’re a fan of She-ra. They like Wonder Woman and Barbie, but when I ask them what about She-ra they say no.

Does anyone know why?
My cousins, 2, 3, and 7 years older than me were all huge into She-ra. Incidentally, Transformers as well. They were a product of the 1980's.

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
Why is this the only She-ra fan girl I can find on the internet promoting the Princess of Power line:

She-ra Princess of Power is a girls line. Why are all the fans reviewing, promoting, and making videos about them guys, with the exception of the Toy Huntress.

If girls are supposed to like She-ra, why is it only this one fan girl representing and working hard to keep the Princess of Power line alive and going? The rest of the reviewing and promoting of the She-ra and Princess of Power figures are being done by He-man and the Masters of the Universe male fans.

Spin-Out

terminal shitposter
Citizen
ooo-baby, a plebeian: "bring filmation back new stuff bad kevin smith bad make she-ra and he-man lovers"
me, an intellectual: "Where the hell are my Masterverse She-Ra 2018 figures mattel"

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
ooo-baby, a plebeian: "bring filmation back new stuff bad kevin smith bad make she-ra and he-man lovers"
me, an intellectual: "Where the hell are my Masterverse She-Ra 2018 figures mattel"

ooo-baby, simple: Loves Filmation which propelled Vintage Masters of the Universe to the #1 Toyline in the the country during 1983-1984.

Spin-Out, complex: Revelation…..bomb. Masterverse….saved by riding on the coattails of Filmation’s success.

Last edited:

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
I hear people talking more about Masterverse nowadays.

But isn’t MOTU Origins the flagship and superior Masters of the Universe line?

Also, how can She-ra and all her supporting characters like Catra and Shadow Weaver be a part of these Masters of the Universe toy lines when they went their own way in the 80’s and became the Princess of Power toy line? Aren’t they double-dipping?

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Masterverse is anything they want to do a higher-end (but not Mondo high) figure of.

1683780654413.png
1683780685486.png
1683780785265.png
1683780820472.png

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
These are not my figures. I saw this on the internet:

IMG_2010.jpeg

What’s with She-ra’s tan? Did someone spray it on?

Top Bottom