WFC Kingdom Appreciation Thread

Arazyr

Citizen
Mine is saying expected Friday, but with the blizzard currently being predicted for my area, I'll believe it when I see it.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
My Terrorsaur has arrived. Just opened him up and haven't transformed him yet. His pterosaur head is really nice. It's so characterful and expressively detailed. However, the end piece of his left wing pops off super easily. The joint connecting it to the rest of the wing has no friction to hold it in place, where the joint on his right wing is just fine.

As for his Golden Disk accessory, some have rightfully complained about it being the Vok disk instead of the Voyager disk. But, the thing is, this particular disk is both and neither. One side is the Vok glyphs, while the other side is the Voyager record labeled "The Sounds of Earth". It's like someone either couldn't make up their mind and decided to make a weird fusion of the two disks, or just plain goofed and simply assumed that the Vok disk had the same Sounds of Earth side as the Voyager disk instead of glyphs on both sides.

EDIT: His inner wing joints are also misassembled upside-down. Luckily, these can be popped off gently and reassembled right-side up.

He also has two tiny silver spike accessories that are wrapped in thin paper in the back of his cardboard shell. Do not forget to retrieve these before discarding the packaging as they complete the look of his robot arms.

Last edited:

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
I've transformed him to robot mode. Other than the aforementioned loose wing joint, everything seems to be in order, structurally.

Although, there are two tiny paint chips on my Terrorsaur's robot face, right below his mouth, making his face look scuffed or bruised since it's red plastic under white paint.

EDIT: I am now told that the Golden Disk is the same one that came with the Ark. I don't have the Ark, so I didn't know that the Vok disk included with that figure also has the Sounds of Earth side on it instead of two sides covered in glyphs.

This just makes me glad that I still own the old Unicron.com Golden Disks.

Last edited:

SteveMegatron

Citizen
I opened my Terrorsaur and the disc is slightly scuffed. The figure's wings unfortunately don't have the right amount of friction to click in place or to stay on the figure. Otherwise pretty happy with it but I plan to add more show aesthetic paint to him anyhow. But it's a nice figure. His right foot is also a little loose.

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
I almost threw away the package before removing the elbow spurs.

The instrictions are areally misleading regarding his robot-mode backpack and where the ptero-head sits. It wasnt till I looked up photos online did I see I had it right the whole time

Arazyr

Citizen
Mine (amazingly!) arrived today too, and has the same things going on with the wing joints. At least, the wingtip parts -- haven't noticed an issue with the other wing part.

Finding the one tab that tabs into the next part of the wing when it's extended was interesting. I'll see if I can get a picture later, but if you've found it, you'll know what I mean.

Mine's Golden Disk has an odd... "discoloration" at one edge, which I thought was a crack at first, but I'm pretty sure now is just weirdly-colored plastic.

SteveMegatron

Citizen
I've noted the chest tabs funky too when trying to transform Terrorsaur. The disc is weird in color and has a discoloration on mine too with some molding blemish almost. I plan to repaint my disk to actually be shiny. Unless someone wants to buy it for $10 and I can buy the metal two pack of discs lol.

SteveMegatron

Citizen
I almost threw away the package before removing the elbow spurs.

The instrictions are areally misleading regarding his robot-mode backpack and where the ptero-head sits. It wasnt till I looked up photos online did I see I had it right the whole time
I actually transformed it like I do Airazor as it's pretty much the same thing here.

Master Fwiffo

Citizen
I’m starting to worry my Terrorsaur was lost in the winter storm. It was supposed to get here Thursday but Amazon is now saying “delayed” and I’ve seen no movement on the tracker.

I’d order another but they’re sold out and going for $75 plus on ebay. I’m going to be super pissed if I can’t complete my Predacons because of a damn snow storm.

Platypus Prime

Citizen
I wouldn't worry, EVERYTHING is stalled, not just Transformers. For me both an Amazon shipment and a box of books that has nothing to do with them have been delayed a week. It's not the company, it's just the weather.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Woot! I got my Terrorsaur Thursday! Now I just need to get him and the pile opened up!

Master Fwiffo

Citizen
Terrorsaur has now been removed from
my active orders.

I guess I’ll give it til monday before i request a refund. I’m super bummed.

Top Bottom