WFC Kingdom Appreciation Thread

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
I hope so, might be my only chance to get one.

Course, I still can't find a tigatron either.

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen
Leaks and rumors say there's both a toy-accurate redeco and a Fractyl redeco coming later.
I'm hoping that they manage to make them pretty close to each of their original respective toy's deco.

As while the Golden Disk version is very nice and has some good detailing, he is a whole lot more red than his cartoon deco is.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
In time likes this; it's better to consider the important things. Like overall availability. If you want a perfect toy: you'll never have a collection.

Dake

Citizen
Got my Behold Galvatron. Has anyone found/heard of additional arms for the ship stand that came with Haslab Unicron? I've tried searching Shapeways, but it's mostly impossible to find anything there without wading through dozens of pages of unrelated junk. I'd love to be able to display the other ships with the Ark and all the itty-bitty figures.

Exatron

Kaiser Dragon
Citizen
I'm still amazed that they didn't include additional arms as part of the package. I just got mine yesterday and really like it, but that's a pretty big failure to include multiple ships explicitly intended to go with Unicron without any way to mount them on the stand made to display the figures and ships.

Dake

Citizen
Yeah, it seems like the best possible place to release them. Otherwise what else could they come packed with?

wonko the sane?

Citizen
Managed to get both tigatrons today, just need to wait for them to arrive. Looking forward to seeing the golden disk version.

Exatron

Kaiser Dragon
Citizen
No idea how long he's been up, but Tigatron (both versions) is available to order from Amazon again. He's supposed to be arriving in about a week.

Of course, Amazon is also where I originally ordered Tigatron, until they cancelled him on me. So I'll believe it when he's in my hands.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
I got the golden disk tigatron today, and literally just got the shipping notice on the other. I've never had a problem with something sent by amazon itself, so, I expect it to meet the delivery date of sunday.

Darth_Prime

Citizen
Picked up Blaster and Tigertron yesterday. I think I’m done now until Legacy comes out. Local Walmart had lots of Kingdom Megtrons, was kind of hoping they might go on clearance before I leave. I never saw him where I was living before.

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
Man, is something up with Bigbadtoystore? I ordered Tigatron and Waspinator around the end of September and while Waspinator showed up in my pile of loot two months later, still no Tigatron and I have like 9 days before that Waspy has to ship. Meanwhile Hasbro pulse has both of them in stock right now and have for awhile and I'm just not sure whe the hold up is.

I'd just cancel the order, but I'll only get store credit for Waspy and I don't plan on using BBTS anymore. Really don't want to eat $10 of shipping for a $25 toy.

MrBlud

Citizen
I told my POL to ship and it has been “processing” for over a week now.

I really like BBTS but some of their current issues are becoming hard to ignore.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
Kinda glad I waited on amazon, tigatron arrived perfectly tday: though I don't think the delivery driver knocked or anything, cause I only knew it had arrived when I checked the tracking status and my front door was there.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I had my Golden Disk Terrorsaur arrive the other day, of course the wing pops off, but something about the robot mode head kind of bugs me, I think its due to the eyes being nothing but yellow, maybe if there was a bit of black, he might look better, but clearly the paint apps went on the beast mode head more than the robot mode head

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
I had my Golden Disk Terrorsaur arrive the other day, of course the wing pops off, but something about the robot mode head kind of bugs me, I think its due to the eyes being nothing but yellow, maybe if there was a bit of black, he might look better, but clearly the paint apps went on the beast mode head more than the robot mode head
The yellow robot eyes look off because they were red in the show.

Exatron

Kaiser Dragon
Citizen
Man, is something up with Bigbadtoystore? I ordered Tigatron and Waspinator around the end of September and while Waspinator showed up in my pile of loot two months later, still no Tigatron and I have like 9 days before that Waspy has to ship. Meanwhile Hasbro pulse has both of them in stock right now and have for awhile and I'm just not sure whe the hold up is.

I'd just cancel the order, but I'll only get store credit for Waspy and I don't plan on using BBTS anymore. Really don't want to eat $10 of shipping for a $25 toy.
This doesn't seem to be a BBTS issue. Distribution of Tigatron has been really weird. I originally had him preordered from Amazon right when he was first listed, and they completely cancelled that order. And I don't know when he came into stock at Pulse, but I know I checked there fairly regularly for months. As recently as a handful of days ago, he wasn't in stock there. I was at least able to get an order placed at BBTS, which was better than I could manage anywhere else for ages. Then he's suddenly showing up in stock again at Amazon and Pulse, while BBTS is still waiting to get theirs. At any rate, this isn't anything the vendors have any control over.
I told my POL to ship and it has been “processing” for over a week now.

I really like BBTS but some of their current issues are becoming hard to ignore.
This, on the other hand, is very BBTS. I've actually been pleasantly surprised the last couple times I've had them ship my PoL. It's only taken a few days in those instances. I've more often had them take well over a week after I request shipment, which can be really irritating. So these days, they're my fallback option for things I either can't get elsewhere or am in no rush for. Anything I'm very eager to get my hands on, I'll try to get somewhere else.

Top Bottom