Velocitron Speedia 500 Collection - Transformers: Legacy subline at Walmart

Andrusi

Lun!
Citizen
Yeah, I figured that out afterward. Looks like you have to be logged in to see it at all, though, which is a baffling user interface decision.

Shadewing

Citizen
Its weird, this is a Character I know very little about; but damn if he hasn't be come my new biggest want from this subline.

Robogeek1973

An oldie but a goodie!
Citizen
Got my order in at Pulse this morning, and can't believe how quickly he sold out.

Still waiting on Crasher though Hasbro....

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
I had to put in my order for Galaxy and the Retro Crimson Guard through Walmart, and I'm hoping for the best. About the only other thing I'm wanting is the Hot Rod.

I never had Hot Rod as a kid, and the first two I got were the Energon and Classics versions, so this scratches that angle on me.

NovaSaber

Citizen
Reminds me of when people were wanting Overlord retooled into a Leader class Flywheels.
It's funny to see Overlord brought up in discussions of what's too "minor" to make as a large figure, when his actually-made retool (that was inexplicably released first) was Black Shadow.

Also, Overlord did have a peg for attaching the jet cockpit to his chest, which was not officially used in any mode, and would have made him look more like Flywheels. So the idea that Hasbro actually considered making a Leader-class Flywheels isn't entirely baseless.

Shadewing

Citizen
Also, Overlord did have a peg for attaching the jet cockpit to his chest, which was not officially used in any mode,

Overlord Giga, Official mode from Takara:

LG-60-Overlord-Combined-Mode.jpeg

LG-60-Overlord-Mini-Comic-05.jpg

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Huh! I somehow completely missed that you could attach the jet front to the chest. I only have 1 of that mold, so I can't do the combined mode, but it is pretty cool.

Echowarrior

Citizen
I have no faith whatsoever in Wal-Mart's preordering system. I'm gonna cross my fingers and hope to either find Galaxy Shuttle at brick and mortar...or just buy him off eBay like I did Clampdown.

Echowarrior

Citizen
Also got notification that Shadowstrip is on the way. Pleasant surprise, that.

I like the look of Crasher, but if I don't get her, I'm okay. Galaxy Shuttle, however, I feel is a must-buy.

Echowarrior

Citizen
Scourge has been clogging shelves in my area, annoyingly enough. I don't know if that's good or bad for Galaxy Shuttle, though.

Top Bottom